Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello Empty Hello 13th January 2021, 12:22 pm

Dan39

Hi guys owned my gtir for four years now and spent a small fortune on it . Fully forged engine uprated clutch and quaife gearset she made 429.8 bhp on the dyno

2Hello Empty Re: Hello 15th January 2021, 8:57 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum, post up some pics of your car, sounds like its a good build, interested to see more of it

3Hello Empty Re: Hello 15th January 2021, 5:44 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Dan39 wrote:Hi guys owned my gtir for four years now and spent a small fortune on it . Fully forged engine uprated clutch and quaife gearset she made 429.8 bhp on the dyno

Well if you hadn't of spent a fortune on it you can't be a genuine pulsar owner Laughing

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

4Hello Empty Re: Hello 16th January 2021, 7:18 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

pulsarmoley wrote:
Dan39 wrote:Hi guys owned my gtir for four years now and spent a small fortune on it . Fully forged engine uprated clutch and quaife gearset she made 429.8 bhp on the dyno

Well if you hadn't of spent a fortune on it you can't be a genuine pulsar owner Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing yoursofunny

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum