Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi from Guatemala City

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi from Guatemala City  Empty Hi from Guatemala City 16th September 2019, 5:15 pm

ravasquez

Hi everyone,
A quick introduce of my Godzuki GtiR RB, I'm a big fan of R32 but with the rise of prices in Japan because the legalization of rhd in USA I take the decision to buy an GtiR, this car comes to Guatemala city about 5 years ago a guy owned and blow the engine dont know why but the guy invest much money to rebuild, the mechanic without success dint make start the car, so the car was sit around 1 year, another mechanic buys the car for a cheap price, he pull off the engine and rebuild again but with forged pistons, connecting rods, a fmic, a bigger garret turbo, and some more upgrades, the car start again and roll the streets again, some months ago the mechanic because some family needs sold the GtiR to a friend and yesterday this friend sold to me, I'm very happy with this pocket rocket, this is my check list of stuff I will invest in the next month's:

With the purpose of building a street and auto cross car:

1. Change injectors dont know why but the bank 1 and 4 are in really bad condition they use epoxy to try to seal a leak.

2. Change oil pump at some lov revs the oil pressure drops a lil bit, nothing to get panic at all.

3. Install the coolant reservoir tank, don't know why the last guy didn't install back.

4. Mod the engine hood, dont know how but the turbo housing its damaging the hood.

5. Change or repair the dash its cracked because the car was parked a year in the street, sun, rain and dust ruin some parts. Hard to find a good condition btw.

6. Re install AC, in the first rebuild don't now why but was take out. I have to buy the entire system this will be an expensive expense.

7. Change the instruments dashboard, the speedometer doesn't work, common issue in this cars, I'm thinking to upgrade to a digi dash, the nx1600 looks pretty cool option.

8. Repair or bought the drivers side stop light.

9. Upgrade to a full suspension.

10. And hopefully at the end of the year a full refresh of all the bushings.

A couple of pics of my Godzuki will posted later, any suggestions are totally welcome!

Btw if you dont know who it's Godzuki it was the sidekick of Godzilla lol, like a mini funny Godzilla.

Hi from Guatemala City  51d36110
Hi from Guatemala City  F25dcf10

Last edited by ravasquez on 17th September 2019, 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total

2Hi from Guatemala City  Empty Re: Hi from Guatemala City 16th September 2019, 7:00 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Welcome, get some pics up, we are all here to help

3Hi from Guatemala City  Empty Re: Hi from Guatemala City 16th September 2019, 8:33 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum, looks like you have a nice list to get through. Any questions just ask away. What does the oil pressure drop to?

4Hi from Guatemala City  Empty Re: Hi from Guatemala City 17th September 2019, 1:50 am

ravasquez

@bebb gtir sorry to not quote but I’m in mobile, I will try to upload some pics today thanks!

5Hi from Guatemala City  Empty Re: Hi from Guatemala City 17th September 2019, 1:52 am

ravasquez

@gtir_woody drops a lil bit on the clock, my friend include me in the sale a brand new oil pump, If doesn’t resolve the issue maybe its just the gauge.

6Hi from Guatemala City  Empty Re: Hi from Guatemala City 17th September 2019, 12:11 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the forum. Glad you like it I love these cars looks like top mount turbo set up what manifold you running ?

7Hi from Guatemala City  Empty Re: Hi from Guatemala City 19th September 2019, 2:04 am

ravasquez

johnny gtir wrote:Welcome to the forum. Glad you like it I love these cars looks like top mount turbo set up what manifold you running ?

Hi, thanks! To be honest I don’t know right now, I’m currently in a work travel, just waiting the Saturday to travel back and drive my R

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]