Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

supagaurd

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1supagaurd Empty supagaurd 6th November 2012, 11:25 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

as above in title
looks like very good stuff for all you bling bling chaps

for me likewise as i hate cleaning cars, once this stuffs applied its supposed to last for 3 years without waxing again Cool
im getting my new car coated with it, its around £300 to have complete car done and that includes all the interior too which aint too bad all things considered

tiff needell did a vid on it which you can probably find on youtube!

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 6th November 2012, 3:05 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I had a similar product put on a focus I bought 10 years ago, said it prevents rust aswell.
Did it fuck!
Polish your car with decent stuff costing around £20 off the shelf and it will last 12 months!

Personally I think it's a rip off!

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 6th November 2012, 3:12 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

too late now stu the rust is sealed in place lol

4supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 6th November 2012, 8:38 pm

GTIR James

sorry bob have to agree with stu on this. we use supagaurd at my place & charge £300. in my opinion this is a bloody tuck up. its only a sealant & the end of the day. i use it to clean my toolbox Cool
if the car needs any paint correction this should be sorted before any sealant is applied.
as long as the paints all good it will come up nice & shiney but will defo not last 3 years. the supagaurd interior protector on the other hand is extreamly good but yet again will need to be reapplied. if you want a few cans give me a shout

5supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 6th November 2012, 9:03 pm

Ajay.

I do a lot of detailing myself,the only long lasting wax that I use is colonite paste wax that last for 12months of water beading,again car does have to be prepped and any defects and swirls need to be corrected before applying any sealant or wax to get a perfect long lasting finish,tried supagaurd while back didn't think much of it to be honest,lots of stuff on the market though depends on budget too I suppose.

6supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 6th November 2012, 9:19 pm

GTIR James

Ajay. wrote:I do a lot of detailing myself,the only long lasting wax that I use is colonite paste wax that last for 12months of water beading,again car does have to be prepped and any defects and swirls need to be corrected before applying any sealant or wax to get a perfect long lasting finish,tried supagaurd while back didn't think much of it to be honest,lots of stuff on the market though depends on budget too I suppose.

agree the Collinite stuff is amazing. i use the collinite 915 Marque D'Elegance this gives some nice beading Smile

7supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 6th November 2012, 10:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

bollox too late ive been stitched up with that one now lol

what is it exactly?
a polish or like a spray on laquer coat
not really into detailing so dont really understand Embarassed

8supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 6th November 2012, 11:26 pm

Ajay.

Bob at £300 notes I'm pretty certain someone can correct the paint on the new car of urs and apply a good sealant on there which wil be better lasting and protected throughout the winter,I did buy some supergaurd products they ain't to pricey either it's the actual £300 notes they charge to apply on your car which I really don't think it is worth it at all,not to sure on the supergaurd products,but in all honesty car can be machined and paint corrected and coated with good sealant or a wax which will last more better than supagaurd and will cost you less than 3bills,ul be amazed the amount of swirls and defects you'll see even on a new car under some proper lighting.

9supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 7th November 2012, 9:36 am

my mother paid for something similar on a freelander that she bought.the car was only a month old so she paid it.a few months later she contacted the previous owner who also said they paid to have it done.later in the year the paint started fading contacted landrover and was told it wasnt covered by the warranty

rob

10supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 7th November 2012, 10:04 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

its too late now aj as the cars being done as we speak and ive already paid for it Rolling Eyes

looking back i would have been better to pay you to detail the car properly for me as ive seen how good you brought that pulsar up, i was shocked to see how shiny the thing was when you came up to us last time.
still for future reference il bear this in mind, i wont get caught twice, really annoys me when i get taken for a ride but car cleaning and detailing has never been something thats interested me (my limit is get it dirty then chuck a bucket of soapy water over it then it looks clean to me lol)

but when youve chucked what i consider to be a shite load of money at an expensive new car then it does make you think about looking after it i guess.

11supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 7th November 2012, 10:14 am

Ajay.

Not to worry bout it bob,your more than welcome to give me a shout anytime.

12supagaurd Empty Re: supagaurd 7th November 2012, 10:20 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cheers i will do aj and i mean that
il try get her detailed at least once a year so i will pay you to come down and do it for me as your work is top notch and i would rather give you the money than someone else i dont know

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum