Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYONE PLEASE READ

+29
buckym120
Ricks1983
allbeast
hreggtir
ben15476
Gtirchris
shroom
mightydquinn
hagger
ROB_IOW
johnboy
Mr B
astarozna
splmum
GTi ARGHH
Spark plug spike
Gostek
toaster55
nomad
gtir_woody
Cosmic73
Daveymeladdy
Ajay.
Andy Sunny Gti
mike74
johnny gtir
pulsarmoley
PartyPete
Stu
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 8th May 2017, 8:01 pm

Gtirchris

Such sad news, get well soon Bob, we all need to see your friendly face for years to come, my thoughts are with you and your family.

http://www.guglielmimotorsport.co.uk

27EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 8th May 2017, 9:39 pm

ben15476

ben15476

He will be fine, he loves a challenge!
See you soon mate...

28EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 9th May 2017, 4:28 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Went to see him last night. Not doing too bad. To be honest as I walked into the hospital I expected to see bob and Ben racing round the ward/ corridors in wheel chairs.....days of thunder style.
As expected took the piss out of him so was good to see him still laughing. He's obviously a bit worried about when getting back to work which we said last of your worries. If anyone is after any bits give us a shout and I can get Lee to check and send any bits out. The more rest and less to worry about for the old boy the better
Like I say any parts required give me a message and we'll see what we can do.

29EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 9th May 2017, 4:35 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

hreggtir wrote:Went to see him last night. Not doing too bad. To be honest as I walked into the hospital I expected to see bob and Ben racing round the ward/ corridors in wheel chairs.....days of thunder style.
As expected took the piss out of him so was good to see him still laughing. He's obviously a bit worried about when getting back to work which we said last of your worries. If anyone is after any bits give us a shout and I can get Lee to check and send any bits out. The more rest and less to worry about for the old boy the better
Like I say any parts required give me a message and we'll see what we can do.
Thats good to hear that he is doing well.
I have been asking clare but she has enough on her plate so I don't want to pester her..
I will message you as I need lee to check a delivery for me..
Thanks for the update.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

30EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 6:58 am

allbeast

Absolutely gutted to read this. Thoughts are with Bob and his family, hope he makes a speedy recovery.

31EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 11:32 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Robs Doctor has been round,
Hes a lot better in himself today, got some results back, kidneys clear heart arteries clear but heart does indicate that at some point in the past his had a heart attack so his being referred to heart clinic as out patient as that's not his doctors area. His walking a lot better too so hopefully he'll be discharged soon.
I have Just had this off Clare.

32EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 11:39 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

That's great news, glad he's on the mend cheers

33EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 11:41 am

mike74

mike74

That sounds pretty promising then. Smile

A bit strange about the alleged heart attack he had but as long as they're now aware of that then it should be pretty manageable with appropriate medication.
Does he still smoke or has he jacked that in?
The quack told me that smoking is the biggest no-no, followed closely by being a lazy twat  Sad

34EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 2:36 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Great to hear some good news regarding bob ... he defo is a fighter that one you the man

35EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 5:41 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Great news that!

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

36EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 6:45 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Glad he's on the mend, get well soon fella

37EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 8:39 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Thanks for the update mate, good news.

38EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 9:00 pm

Ajay.

Good news most people's cases with strokes are always on mend but does take time as my old mans had 2,glad bobs recovering back on his feet.

39EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 9:16 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Am I the only one thinking we can start and make jokes of it or is it to early. No I heard from him today and onwards and up wards so great news

40EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 9:35 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I already started Monday Johnny so don't hold back, you know if on the other foot. Haha

41EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 11:24 pm

splmum

splmum

Glad to hear Bob is improving, keep strong fella, thoughts are with you and your's.

42EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 10th May 2017, 11:44 pm

buckym120

buckym120

The things he'll do just to get a special post up on here as no one wished him happy birthday last week is ridiculous....

Although get well soon big boy, glad your oñ the mend.

43EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 11th May 2017, 5:20 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Bob the car builder, can he fix it?
Bob the car builder, yes he can?
Bob the car builder, can he get better?
Bob the car builder, yes he can?

Come on Bob, get better

44EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 11th May 2017, 8:32 am

Moss Ali

Good to hear he's recovering well. Best wishes Bob

45EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 11th May 2017, 9:14 am

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Glad he's on the mend, get well soon fella

46EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 11th May 2017, 2:53 pm

Indy

OMG just logged on and read this I hope he is getting well my best wishes and prayers to him and his family I hope he makes a swift recovery Crying or Very sad

47EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 11th May 2017, 4:57 pm

R-Thing

R-Thing

Real sad news but glad he's better. Just popped in here to wish him a speedy recovery. All the best.

http://Www.removalremedy.co.uk

48EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 11th May 2017, 7:25 pm

allbeast

Nice one glad you're on the mend you the man you the man

49EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 11th May 2017, 7:40 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Think you all know what I am thinking ? Cheeky bids on his toys lol!

Hope he can still have a sense of humour or I will be getting a clip

50EVERYONE PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: EVERYONE PLEASE READ 11th May 2017, 9:54 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Little update.

Bob has been discharged and is back home.
He's exhausted as you can imagine. But he's well and on the path to recovery Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum