Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Member from West Mids

+6
Gostek
nomad
gtir_woody
Stu
johnny gtir
Lew_GTiR
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 28th April 2017, 9:16 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

shroom wrote:Farm insurance it was a work vehicle 4 wheel drive needed to get to market on time Very Happy

I've seen 200sx s14 with tow bar before scratch scratch

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

27New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 29th April 2017, 5:00 am

Lew_GTiR

A practical agriculture machine.. haha

28New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 29th April 2017, 1:55 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

lol!
I think you have fit right in to the mad house Lew
Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

29New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 29th April 2017, 3:04 pm

Lew_GTiR

Haha! I'm a wrong'un so will probably be fine

30New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 29th April 2017, 3:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Misfit-motorsport-club Laughing

31New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 29th April 2017, 3:47 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Every pulsar owner started with a sense of humour it does disappear in time though yoursofunny

32New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 29th April 2017, 5:06 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

nomad wrote:Misfit-motorsport-club Laughing

nomad wrote:Every pulsar owner started with a sense of humour it does disappear in time though yoursofunny

Laughing

Those cries of laughter soon turn into cries of anger Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

33New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 29th April 2017, 5:36 pm

Lew_GTiR

Cries of anger as you sell your last Kidney to fund yet another gearbox rebuild

34New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 4th June 2017, 7:46 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Hi mate it was nice meeting you today great day out!!!
Just seen this as not been on here in a while.
You lot make me laugh no messing about on here filling holes & sheep from the off yoursofunny

35New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 4th June 2017, 7:51 pm

Lew_GTiR

Cheers Si great to meet you guys today had a mint time! I turned to speak to one of my friends and then couldn't find anyone.. and ended up losing 1st and 2 gear on the way home.. Dohhhhhh!

36New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 4th June 2017, 8:17 pm

GTIRSI

GTIRSI
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Yeah gutted we lost you will have to get ur number so we don't lose you next time!!
Sorry to hear that mate not good Sad you want to have a chat with Neil he is cosmic on here probably has the best knowledge on gearboxes on here!!
Sure he would point you in the right direction for what you need..

37New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 4th June 2017, 8:30 pm

Lew_GTiR

Nice one Si I will do! I'm getting it recovered over to one lad who I know is a bit of an SR20 Wizard but if its the box that's shot I'll have to look around. I'll definitely be coming along to more of the meets also so I'll keep my eye open for the next one

38New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 16th June 2017, 9:36 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Hiya Lew
if the box is kaput then let me know as i may have the parts to repair it as we keep a fair few spares in stock lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

39New Member from West Mids - Page 2 Empty Re: New Member from West Mids 16th June 2017, 9:40 am

Lew_GTiR

Cheers Bob I don't know if you remember but I called last week about it. I'm getting the car recovered tomorrow to my friends garage so will have a look then, also think I'm going to need an alternator and some other bits but I'll be in touch when I know more!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum