Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Johnny gtir's one of the fleet

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 23rd April 2017, 5:46 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Here is one of my R's few pictures
Had a thread on it but deleated it by mistake
Loved this car went from long term storage to having my forge lump in to selling the car to me buying it back. Bob mapped it up to 411 bhp on my new turbo took it to the Nurburgring to a standard engine to me selling it back to the lad I sold it to last time.

Currently standard engine but the rest in no particular order well sorted handling /suspension bc's,4 wheel alinged re built gear box, upraterd front and rear Arb's. Walbro fuel pump with modded pick up. hi spec big brake kit 4pots huge discs updated pads. Mongoose exhaust, flocked dash, Cc clutch, sparco suede deep dish steering wheel, carbon bonnet, pro race 1.2 16" alloys, stripped interior,bucket seats n harnesses to be fitted

2Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Re: Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 23rd April 2017, 6:16 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_7311
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_7310
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_7313
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_7312
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_7314
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_7411
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_7410
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_9210
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_8910

Last edited by johnny gtir on 23rd April 2017, 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Re: Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 23rd April 2017, 6:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Picture I sent new owner car stayed local and a post he put on facebook

4Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Re: Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 23rd April 2017, 6:34 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_2613
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Img_2713

5Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Re: Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 23rd April 2017, 6:53 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Great looking R!
Jack seams well happy with it Smile

6Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Re: Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 23rd April 2017, 6:58 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Hope so mate just all the little bits n pieces took forever with me been away with work but give him his dues was true to his word and never once hassled me or complained time wise as I made clear it won't go until I was 100% happy. But he knows me and knows I go above and beyond 95% of people selling a car just treat it how I would like to buy it faultless

I needed the space and have to many but miss it now it's gone
When his budget allows and the right one comes up in time maybe a forged lump and map but even as is I told him has more sorted parts than my R did when I bought it. Great car and he is a good lad and he knows out it needs I only a phone call away

7Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Re: Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 23rd April 2017, 7:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks like a sorted r johnny sure you sent me a few pics of it before as remember the decal thumbsup

8Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Re: Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 23rd April 2017, 8:12 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Agreed with comments above, I'm big fan of this car, super clean and decals look the fit Smile

9Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Re: Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 20th June 2021, 4:18 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Johnny gtir's one of the fleet A5021410
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 65533610
Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Ee4cfe10

10Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Re: Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 20th June 2021, 4:20 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Cd8f3210

11Johnny gtir's one of the fleet Empty Re: Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 20th June 2021, 4:22 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Johnny gtir's one of the fleet 8906fb10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum