Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This arvo

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This arvo  Empty This arvo 17th April 2017, 7:47 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Arvo working on the R, then went down the shop and got a little fire pit to sit down and have a JD Laughing

This arvo  IMG_3718

2This arvo  Empty Re: This arvo 17th April 2017, 8:02 am

mike74

mike74

nice, jammy sod!...meanwhile in sunny Scotland I had to scrape the ice off my car first thing  Sad

3This arvo  Empty Re: This arvo 17th April 2017, 8:39 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Haha you poor bastard, I complain about having my windows fog up in the morning. Fook having to scrape ice off the car Laughing

4This arvo  Empty Re: This arvo 17th April 2017, 10:11 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What a hard life you have i suppose the fire pit is to help with the real cold weather you have Laughing

5This arvo  Empty Re: This arvo 17th April 2017, 10:16 am

shroom

shroom

Yeah its raining today and im going to do some wiring, I wish I was in Australia fitted all the back seats and seatbelts yesterday hate the R interior the plastic clips were designed to shatter when looked at. I also kicked the centre console and smashed it clean off lol thats another job

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

6This arvo  Empty Re: This arvo 18th April 2017, 4:56 am

splmum

splmum

gtir_woody wrote:Arvo working on the R, then went down the shop and got a little fire pit to sit down and have a JD Laughing

This arvo  IMG_3718

looks ok, but half of a 44gal drum on 3 bricks does the same and costs nought, 'cept the time to cut it in half.  And after all the effort to cut the drum and place the bricks, a JD is an essential (especially in a LARGE glass) Laughing

7This arvo  Empty Re: This arvo 18th April 2017, 6:24 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I thought about the drum, but couldn't be bothered and would need someone to pick it up for me lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum