Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New to Forum - From Cayman Islands

+3
johnny gtir
Stu
gtir_primera
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 8th March 2017, 2:54 pm

gtir_primera

Hi All, new to this forum but not to the forum world nor Nissan. as my User name suggest I have a P11 Primera with a Gti-r Sr20DET swap. Engine has remained stock with upgraded turbo (GT2871) and MAF Q45. I use the car mostly for Auto-X and was only looking for a responsive motor and it has been reliable for about 125,000 k/m until recently when it popped out of gear and over revved and destroyed the rockers.

The engine was a simple "build" to keep reliable but the chassis is not and has a lot of work done to it with still more to come. Here are some pics of the ride. I will be here asking for guidance in regards to the engine build or refresh.

New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 15241881_10154852376750513_6916297181907446768_n
New to Forum - From Cayman Islands WsxXFcrP_rgLec1Xedify2eMNz9vpEdNRQDFWifwoffr-lvrtx4taBOWZ-T7ExPp7M4kELVZFUQ8j1CVERU43b6Jfcv8JoP5fDRpXpr6hU8D8AuCA54ITCy237IfJOLzljVeFPPITPgAwC8Ww-iSPvuWwg8my8N7l-TXm_gbWekZOmJt9usGPuZYQcwrN_sFk8UhuopLH9063Txd_USVYz3OdzIcOqWHUaQH9xMQw8vYEUU_W4l4VLrDUsXJKrk8Jm-nUtLPb5bNh5wkUrWuxDdW82q4vc3YfQEMWqKjXJ30gJ-og-NJyWVdAAKSg3Je-MtzOzgoskh7N3i0jSMegWyApEB3e8sqOkTdee7PnUoCH-p1XtLqtBCnUPYolbryDuEClGQKd6iIL-r0wdyB3NRcFtcvmZMEaHfSGnMym6sZZsA0kV5dgEWO08Q_6UN5w8jia2Mbbc0yDHC7w5l6wb2kHc3T55iuAx6Ge2bTOOZ8bMPP4h4ejk_yGEHvsAN0W0Vi-ktVUwwA2ZcZJtmtuFOULKrGXOTzucSxkmZ5iJab2ySJfrBf9SUYT6JrIHsN-9-NXKwSwWbibrKR6IlTfZB5jcn50VBQTPMtXXjZNugvKpGfUJkK0yujgThTJzvk8yGlceN1sTJHlzFn-pg3ItS_JsIO3scfbbnkgQ2PXg=w1412-h794-no
New to Forum - From Cayman Islands AF1QipNbpI_l7aDE0i8v2JE588jgPtKOofmdgTmCXZ7X?key=NE1kSFhTZ29VamNMaERjWmxiQ2J3cXFjcDFHOHVB

2New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 8th March 2017, 3:41 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 8th March 2017, 5:24 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the forum nice to see something different and looks like it goes well when you open it up reminds me of my sunny Gti with sr20 Det in

4New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 8th March 2017, 5:30 pm

gtir_primera

johnny gtir wrote:Welcome to the forum nice to see something different and looks like it goes well when you open it up reminds me of my sunny Gti with sr20 Det in

Thanks, It goes very well with little drama, hooks very nice and surprises a lot of people the way it hooks up and goes in 2nd gear.

5New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 8th March 2017, 7:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum ..... good video .... i probably would of ran over most of those cones ... Laughing

6New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 8th March 2017, 7:24 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome to the forum mate, good to see people joining with different cars. I would have driven straight through those cones aswell Laughing

7New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 8th March 2017, 8:30 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

What cones Laughing

8New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 8th March 2017, 9:12 pm

gtir_primera

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I have learned to drive this car very well and the suspension setup doesn't hurt either. Learned to left foot brake to keep up the spool a bit, you can hear in the video that I am on the gas very early to get the spooling going so when I let of the brakes it responds very well, sometimes too well. hopefully I can get some time to post a build thread later this week

9New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 9th March 2017, 5:29 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Look forward to it

10New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 9th March 2017, 1:15 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Welcome to the club - nice looking car - always fancied visiting the Cayman Islands - nice to have another member from a new location !

11New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 9th March 2017, 3:28 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Supposed to be very nice my boss brother lives over there

12New to Forum - From Cayman Islands Empty Re: New to Forum - From Cayman Islands 11th March 2017, 1:00 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Welcome to the forum

Nice bit of driving in the vid, made me feel a bit ill swerving in out of cones
I hate coned curcuits lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum