Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK Empty VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK 16th November 2016, 3:20 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Looking at rollcabs and see machinemart in uk doing vat free till 22nd november
maybe useful to someone as makes their HD+ range very nicely priced for sizes and drawer layout options available .

https://www.machinemart.co.uk/c/storage/

with ranges of quality/prices they good for custom van/house storage or building in workbench etc or just add double 18mm ply or butchers block top to the wide rollcabs for instant light assembly bench .
I actually use a small 7 drawer satin black roll cab with silver grey drawer for house tools and bits, Home wifi and printer sits on the top of it lol ...

2VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK Empty Re: VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK 16th November 2016, 8:19 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah ive seen them in there .... they often send me offers and via post and emails with vat free weekends only good if your spending more than 50quid otherwise you dont qaulify for it ....

3VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK Empty Re: VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK 16th November 2016, 8:21 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I like the look of that 5 Drawer Workbench

4VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK Empty Re: VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK 17th November 2016, 8:55 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Here's a good idea lol
VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK Toolsink
Have a friend who has a stainless rollcab in his condo kitchen with wood top and fitted under counter top and could be pulled out when need more worktop space was cool idea, looked good and cheap too .

Last edited by Mr B on 19th November 2016, 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image link updated)

5VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK Empty Re: VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK 17th November 2016, 9:26 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That's a cool idea, I'm thinking about buying another roll cab and making a work bench now

6VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK Empty Re: VAT FREE tool chests rollcabs for UK 17th November 2016, 9:42 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

haha, go do it woody . longer tall rollcabs or one with side hung drawers with worktop added on are real useful, around 48 to 60" makes nice bit of worktop space, somewhere lay tools your using and parts light assembly etc for job of the day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum