Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » the french yearly jap meet up

the french yearly jap meet up

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the french yearly jap meet up  Empty the french yearly jap meet up 27th October 2015, 1:48 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Hi Fellas
Just thought id put a few links up of our jap meets in france that i have not intended in the R in the five years that the meets been going due to non stop problems ! The car was ment to be there every year and they ask me every year to take it ! but first year lost my licence 2nd smashed oil pump casing due to logs and bricks on the road. 3rd blew the gearbox. 4th bottem end was being rebuilt and this year my forged engine is/was in england gettin built lol

any way few links of this years meet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY_LKD4-l3Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V8p0XMz5t0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxX-58pdCE8

Last edited by Stu on 27th October 2015, 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated links)

2the french yearly jap meet up  Empty Re: the french yearly jap meet up 27th October 2015, 7:04 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thanks for that although I thought I had caught some French flu clicked on watched videos when I clicked on forum it was bright and different thought I was tripping or you had loaded French virus. Some nice motors and the place looks fancy ?

3the french yearly jap meet up  Empty Re: the french yearly jap meet up 27th October 2015, 8:27 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Haha yea its on the outskirts of paris and yea really nice cars they and try to make it like the film tokyo drift with the cars music lights and stuff Smile

4the french yearly jap meet up  Empty Re: the french yearly jap meet up 27th October 2015, 8:45 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Really good clips, looks like a good scene. Love some of the 34's, really good mix of cars aswell.

5the french yearly jap meet up  Empty Re: the french yearly jap meet up 27th October 2015, 9:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Some nice selection of cars there .... thanks for sharing .... goodpost

6the french yearly jap meet up  Empty Re: the french yearly jap meet up 27th October 2015, 10:44 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Well just looked here it is your first rep for sharing as we say sharing is caring lol

7the french yearly jap meet up  Empty Re: the french yearly jap meet up 27th October 2015, 11:03 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

@pulsarmad20 wrote:Haha yea its on the outskirts of paris and yea really nice cars they and try to make it like the film tokyo drift with the cars music lights and stuff Smile

not by the stade de france by any chance was it?

8the french yearly jap meet up  Empty Re: the french yearly jap meet up 28th October 2015, 8:52 am

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

@johnny gtir wrote:Well just looked here it is your first rep for sharing as we say sharing is caring lol

cheers cheers Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum