Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Clearing off for a bit

Clearing off for a bit

+3
Welling_AL
gtir_woody
Stu
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clearing off for a bit Empty Clearing off for a bit 28th September 2015, 8:18 am

right guys and girls I'm gonna be off the forum for a while whilst I try and sort out my piece of shit.... Bout ready to give it the petrol and match treatment but decided I'll try and fix it only one more time, you all know my shit luck with this car, it's just a money pit that refuses to work after swapping everything out so basically at square one again. Somebody has well and truly fucked the wiring in the past and now I'm left with the ball ache of sorting it all out , gave up chasing crazy power and I'll be happy with 400. If it lasts it lasts if it don't then there's another pulsar being broken down into bits. Lost all love for it I've owned it nearly a year and drove it for two weeks .... If it works I may keep it or sell up who knows but I might be back at some point, might not. Thanks to everyone who has provided help and support, this decision ain't a reflection of you guys in the slightest just need to pull myself away from the scene.
Take care and if anyone needs me text me.
Pete

2Clearing off for a bit Empty Re: Clearing off for a bit 28th September 2015, 8:23 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Good luck mate.
Hopefully things will turn out right in the end..

3Clearing off for a bit Empty Re: Clearing off for a bit 28th September 2015, 8:50 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Good luck, hope it all works out for you

4Clearing off for a bit Empty Re: Clearing off for a bit 28th September 2015, 9:25 am

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

Good luck Pete. Take your time and stick with it - one issue at a time and im sure you'll have her back on the road and still love a good drivable R that will once again put that big smile on your face !

5Clearing off for a bit Empty Re: Clearing off for a bit 28th September 2015, 10:26 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Good luck pete i know you really have had the shitty stick with this one so all the best with it fella ....

6Clearing off for a bit Empty Re: Clearing off for a bit 28th September 2015, 11:23 am

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

good luck mate, hope it all works out for you

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

7Clearing off for a bit Empty Re: Clearing off for a bit 28th September 2015, 10:05 pm

Thermal

Thermal

Whatever you choose to do, good luck, sounds like you need some.

8Clearing off for a bit Empty Re: Clearing off for a bit 28th September 2015, 10:08 pm

Indy

Good luck fella stick with it u will have great days where everything goes great, other days nothing will work just take a step away then come back to it but stuck to it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum