Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

nordlead

+8
GTI-R US
gtir_woody
johnny gtir
shroom
buckym120
nomad
Stu
nordlead
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26nordlead - Page 2 Empty Re: nordlead 28th August 2015, 8:58 pm

nordlead

there is always the same today, i never drive my car, always 17kms today. I never put plate
nordlead - Page 2 10122010

27nordlead - Page 2 Empty Re: nordlead 28th August 2015, 9:31 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Wow!! Some fantastic pictures. Cannot believe you even have the standard stereo in the pulsar, any pics of the engine bay and underneath??

Also what is the different between the final edition and Verde York. See from your signature the Verde York was made in very limited numbers

28nordlead - Page 2 Empty Re: nordlead 28th August 2015, 10:18 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Lancias are stunning cars, said to Bob a few weeks back at the time when I was buying my GTiR I was looking at a lancia's.

Great collection mate!

29nordlead - Page 2 Empty Re: nordlead 29th August 2015, 6:03 am

nordlead

delta finale edition, is very limited edition, mine is N°143/250? Its only japan product
i import to france since 3years. The finale eidtion name is because, this car its final production after lancia stop production. The first plate is in 1996

the vedre york evo2, its onlly product in 20ex and only one month for french market. Is product in 1994 and not 1992 for evo1 verde york

Today its very difficult to find this cars or very expensive in europe

30nordlead - Page 2 Empty Re: nordlead 29th August 2015, 10:28 pm

Animaldaz

So which one is your favourite?

31nordlead - Page 2 Empty Re: nordlead 30th August 2015, 2:00 am

nordlead

really its difficult to choice but i think mitsubishi lancer because is a rare version (RS) and more rare because is in LHD
but i known today 2 lancia are more desirable

32nordlead - Page 2 Empty Re: nordlead 30th August 2015, 7:35 am

Animaldaz

I have to say the Integrale is one of my all time favourites. So if you don't drive these cars what do you drive?

33nordlead - Page 2 Empty Re: nordlead 30th August 2015, 8:08 am

nordlead

i live in paris and all cars are in north of france (220kms between paris and north of france)

so in paris all cars is degraded and i just have an "renault espace V6" its not a good car but its ok for paris Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum