Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

going to bank tomos for loan to finish the car :)

+4
johnny gtir
Stu
nomad
pulsarmad20
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

hi peeps been a while

well after almost 10 months of saying im going to sort the R out looks like it could be going to plan as off tomorrow as long as the bank say yes ! asking for a loan to get some goodies forged engine and other bits Very Happy hopefully the sunny will be up and running before the end of the summer......

I shell keep u all informed Very Happy

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Wow really been that long sam ..... good luck with the bank manager tomorrow Wink

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Good luck mate.
My bank manager is my mom Laughing
Im fully tapped out at the moment Sad

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good luck loan for a car stupid err no I call it dedication go for it

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

yea well I want it back on the road and its sat at my mate house in bits so needs sortin lol priorities LOL

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

fingers crossed then. Might be a stupid question but are bank loans similar over there as here ?

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I've had a few loans to buy cars and other stuff. I had a loan to modify my old pulsar and I have to say to was the one loan I didn't regret lol. Don't know why it was just enjoyable being able to buy all the parts I wanted for ages lol

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

well gd news i got the money Smile well its in my bank end of next week hopefully Smile at 1% interest i cant go wrong Smile

burrows1980

burrows1980

1% Shocked wish we got that here! good luck with the build!

Gaz

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Fare play
1% interest? Did you give your ass to the lender? Laughing

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Yea just woke up now wish i didnt now cant sit down and shit is constantly flowing out haha jokes a side Yea 1% interest as i under 30 si soon as i finished paying it so in 2 years im getting a bigger one lol might éven buy a House lol

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Haha
Thats a great deal.
Look forward to your updates on the car Smile

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

update for the minute is bank loan still hasnt come throught pissing me off !!!! grrrr bloody france so relaxed !!!

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Quick up date not a Gd one well 1st bit is Gd rest isnt Loan came throug down side is im in the process of losing my licence again (fucking phones) waiting for letter to Côme in post to see if i have a licence Left or not

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Did you get caught speeding or something Shocked

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Talking on the phone?

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Phone use by above

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Just beat me woody whats the penalty in France ?

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Did you still want me to hold the engine for you Sam? if not then il just sell it on as need to unload some of this stuff soon to make some space in our now cramped engine build room lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

No using phone whilst driving ....

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Its 4 points over here And i only had 4 Left .. And dont Know if i çan still drive was ment to be getting all my points back on the 25 of october from my last offense 3 years ago speeding but that isnt happening now cos i was caught last week for phone ... Bob i Will pm u tonight oh And i told my boss And he said no licence no job ... All Gd at the minuit

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That's shit mate, hopefully it works out all good for you. It's similar here aswell but now if you get caught twice in 12 months, licence gone.

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

dunno if it works over there but it did to me. get your boss to write a letter saying if you lose your license you'll lose your job, then you go with the financial hardship etc etc, solicitor cost about £700 but they let me carry on driving.

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

god knows still no letter so maybe had enouth points to swallow it Smile OH and been and picked the R from my mates house its now home with me Smile time to start stripping repaint the engine bay and tidy up a few bits Smile

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well fingers crossed for you then mate ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum