Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » The new run around

The new run around

+6
Thermal
BEBB GTIR
Indy
johnny gtir
nomad
pulsarmoley
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The new run around - Page 2 Empty Re: The new run around 26th July 2015, 9:19 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I wouldnt know as i dont work on any tractors over 100hp. I guess your a John Deere type Rolling Eyes Laughing

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

27The new run around - Page 2 Empty Re: The new run around 27th July 2015, 11:10 am

shroom

shroom

John Deere Shocked

Claas is what I used to use quite a lot (as we had a dealer near by) also used to use a few Valtra and always liked them although a lot of the dealers sold up and moved onto Class etc.

Think it was a New Holland T155 I drove one harvest was the worst thing in the world Laughing put me off them all together, never heard such a loud gearbox crunch bang whalop as I did when the thing messed up, had to come out and do some stuff on the computer to re program it as it was chewing itself to bits. A lot of the Dairy farmers use NH due to the price point. We also had some John Deere wankers who came in their full overalls and JD mugs to work, they don't half love the brand Laughing

28The new run around - Page 2 Empty Re: The new run around 27th July 2015, 11:48 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sound like the subaru owners of the tractor world shroom Laughing

29The new run around - Page 2 Empty Re: The new run around 17th August 2015, 9:02 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Well after 200 miles i now have a weeping seal on the rear diff. Topped it up for now as going up to yarmouth for the weekend. Hopefully wont be too much of a job as i want to crack on with the R. While under it this evening topping up the oil noticed the surface rust all over the rear, its worse than my R i think. Reckon this may have been near a coast for a while at some point in its life.

Also stuck 4 new Uniroyal Rainsports on and they seem a good all round tyre so far.

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum