Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Tattoos

Tattoos

+3
nomad
Stu
shroom
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Tattoos - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos 5th June 2015, 11:17 pm

shroom

shroom

That looks great mate love the shading and the carps good detail. I take it you do it as a hobby not a business?

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

27Tattoos - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos 6th June 2015, 1:53 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I've got a huge striking coiled cobra tattooed on my chest (snakes just remind me of certain people lol) had it done so every morning I look in the mirror it reminds me that there still out there and don't want to forget  Wink

Was done a few months back, took 2 sittings and I can tell you that the bit in the middle of your chest really fookin hurt (made me wince) and I've got a high pain threshold made me sweat like a rapist in mothercare too lol

That one on my arm I had done that you designed Leighton has faded a fair bit so may get it altered a bit so might need another drawing done soon with the grim reaper theme and pulsar being torn apart then rebuilt if you know what I mean as times have changed so have Togo with the times lol

Johnnys got balls of steel so would be a walk in the park for him, plus he's northern so double hard Laughing

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

28Tattoos - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos 6th June 2015, 5:39 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Glad u all know so much about my balls wish they were steel I would weigh them in and buy one of the many pulsar parts on my list. Joking aside bloody way things are goin I won't see them much longer. Anniversary meet out the way I must diet for the trip to Nurburgring. Don't get me wrong wen I eat I can put some bait away but I would not say I am greedy and I can go all day with not eating Infact most days I do. I think my let down is energy drinks and the wrong foods at the wrong time long days then eat late at night or grab easy ket if I do eat at work. Back on track always wanted a tatt just never sat long enough to think about it let alone get it done. I think my first would be on my calf and they say one is never enough so on my arm next. Never a full sleeve although some look really good

29Tattoos - Page 2 Empty Re: Tattoos 6th June 2015, 5:46 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Ps funny how some people associate tats. They scare a few people mainly older generation. I think if I had a full sleeve a lot of my customers not now they know me but then or new ones  would be weary and it's not like there stuck up. What's this due to because a lot of thiefs have them (not saying because you have them your one) but I know a lot of them personally who pinch  and do. And back to bells Angles bikers days or ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum