Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big thankyou from Mrs Rob

+3
Stu
johnny gtir
ROB_IOW
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Big thankyou from Mrs Rob Empty Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 18th May 2015, 7:33 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Hi all , have pinched the laptop off Rob for 5 mins to say a huge thank you for the gorgeous flowers i recieved today from you all.
They were totally unexpected and a huge suprise ! I am really touched ,especially as i have only met some of you a handful of times.

Thanks guys
Marie x

Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 20150518_201527_zpsztd7jkba

Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 20150518_201653_zpsv06zv7vx
Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 20150518_201508_zpsvzeeswow

2Big thankyou from Mrs Rob Empty Re: Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 18th May 2015, 7:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Stu name was ment to be on the top as well but glad they arrived ok. Told rob what a lass I am with said. You car lot she says I ain't had flowers off you johnny

3Big thankyou from Mrs Rob Empty Re: Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 18th May 2015, 8:31 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Hope we managed to put a smile on your face Smile
Love the way our club goes above and beyond.

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4Big thankyou from Mrs Rob Empty Re: Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 18th May 2015, 8:55 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Such a nice idea guys Smile hope all is well mr and mrs rob

5Big thankyou from Mrs Rob Empty Re: Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 18th May 2015, 9:00 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

She was very touched by this  gesture gents .
Looks like marie will be off work for a while yet ..
And the worst thing is
she's gonna end up with a better tan than me . Sad

6Big thankyou from Mrs Rob Empty Re: Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 18th May 2015, 9:08 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Johnny is as said as always a top genuine thoughtful man ... and repped for a lovely idea thumbsup

7Big thankyou from Mrs Rob Empty Re: Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 18th May 2015, 9:14 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Like I said to rob and many others some great people on the site and both rob and Marie make the effort to travel long distance to meets/events and same as anyone you put efforts into the R or this site or help members/each other out you will get rewarded Because friendships are made and people out there care.

8Big thankyou from Mrs Rob Empty Re: Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 18th May 2015, 10:02 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

goodpost
Take it easy Marie, I'm sure rob looks a treat in a pinny! Xxx

9Big thankyou from Mrs Rob Empty Re: Big thankyou from Mrs Rob 18th May 2015, 10:56 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep as others have said
Atb and hope you make a speedy recovery Marie. 

Johnny's idea with the flowers, very very thoughtful lad is that one well done
robs worked to the bone with the ironing, dishes and pushing the Henry
it's probably taken years to get him to that build and for the sake of pukka pies would be a shame for him to waste all those years of training Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum