Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Drink /protein bottle

+4
gtir_woody
GTI-R US
nomad
johnny gtir
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Drink /protein bottle  Empty Drink /protein bottle 27th April 2015, 8:53 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Drink /protein bottle  IMG-20150427-WA0000

2Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 27th April 2015, 8:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Are they empty or have the sachets inside them mate .... how much posted kind sir ????

3Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 27th April 2015, 9:39 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

First one for you and all your help free and free postage I will put cash in for it. plus a rep point for yourself and anyone who buys one. No there empty just the gauze for if your using it for protein shake. As I say for a good cause well I mean to help a friend out who is short of cash and is selling unused personal stuff of his stuff and these which I make nothing off and he makes very little but even if I sell half a dozen it all helps him and his family . Postage I will do cheap as poss or am going to anniversary meet, bobs place within next month etc so could bring with me. Forum prob won't sell many I don't have face book. Stuff is cheap on the net but just like to help people where I can as times are hard

4Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 27th April 2015, 9:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Il take one for my girlfriend as she is after one .... chuck your paypal and amount up for it all in .... and thanks for the offer johnny but dont mind paying mate ... its all for a good cause Wink

5Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 27th April 2015, 11:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Don't want a drinks thing Johnny but will make a donation if you send me your PayPal addy Wink

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 28th April 2015, 5:39 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I'll make a donation if it's for a good cause mate

7Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 28th April 2015, 6:26 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

LADS thanks so much when I say good cause I mean someone where work has gone quiet and bills don't stop for him and his lass n the kids so he doing few things like this as every little helps. So massive thanks for the offer but it's more help than ( good cause) was maybe the wrong word as I see charity etc as a good cause a lot worse off than him it's more if anyone wanted a shaker. That said Bob you could buy Aron and Reece one ( both massive strong men ha) and I will fetch 2 down when I come down

8Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 28th April 2015, 10:23 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That's alright then buddy, not a problem at all.

9Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 28th April 2015, 11:07 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

I will take 2 mate, will get them when you're next over here, defo need to beef up again

10Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 29th April 2015, 2:12 am

Indy

I will also take 2 mate can you send me them in the post and let me know how much I owe.
Cheers

11Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 29th April 2015, 7:44 am

Don't need a bottle but send me the PayPal addy and I'll make a donation

12Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 29th April 2015, 12:24 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Same here bud send me your paypal I'll send few quid

13Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 29th April 2015, 5:34 pm

shroom

shroom

How do I fit sausages and a steak into that? Isnt that protein

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

14Drink /protein bottle  Empty Re: Drink /protein bottle 29th April 2015, 10:35 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

You will need to blend it up first! I know bodybuilders that do that with chicken

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum