Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

oldie newbie

+8
pulsar23
GTI-R US
MartyMG
nomad
Andy Sunny Gti
gtir_woody
Animaldaz
johnny gtir
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1oldie newbie Empty oldie newbie 1st April 2015, 7:42 pm

The Doc

Hi guy's, a few of you may know me from a few years back. I'm pulsar Stu's Bro. Looking to get another gtir to play with. Said I would never have another pain in the arse lol. But itching to feel the boost

2oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 1st April 2015, 7:49 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Glad you both seen sense its a case of when not if. The R bug bites again

3oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 1st April 2015, 7:50 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Smile
Hi and welcome back to the fold bruv Smile
Can't wait for you to have another pulsar!
It was you that got me into them Smile

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

4oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 1st April 2015, 7:53 pm

Animaldaz

Shaun isn't it? Welcome back. I expect Stu getting his old one back has given you the itch. I was daz drums from the modifiers.

5oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 1st April 2015, 8:23 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome back then mate Smile stu is spreading the gtir itch around Laughing

6oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 1st April 2015, 8:45 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

What happened to the Evo 6?

7oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 1st April 2015, 8:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome aboard fella .... i hear your abit of a whizz with gtir's so will look forward to your input on the site .... thumbsup

8oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 1st April 2015, 9:50 pm

MartyMG

MartyMG

Good to see old Pulsar dynasties back in business!!

9oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 2nd April 2015, 12:58 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Welcome to our forum Shaun, good to have the genuine original doc on the site thumbsup

Glad your thinking of coming back, a lots changed over the last couple years and for the best too

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

10oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 2nd April 2015, 11:13 am

The Doc

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Not messed with cars for a few years but hopefully messing with a gtir will soon bring it all back lol. As for the evo 6 a good friend of mine owns it but it rarely gets driven which is a shame. I will be taking things gently at first with which ever gtir I get as it will be a usable hobby this time and not a daily driver. This way I can put in the time I want to with it and decide which way to take it as I go along

11oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 2nd April 2015, 12:21 pm

pulsar23

Welcome back

12oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 2nd April 2015, 3:45 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Have you seen how far your old Gti-r has gone now?...Whoa, now one of the most powerful in the country.

13oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 2nd April 2015, 5:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Who owns that andy ???

14oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 2nd April 2015, 5:55 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Danny Fennel

oldie newbie Attachment
oldie newbie Attachment
oldie newbie Attachment

Last edited by Andy Sunny Gti on 2nd April 2015, 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

15oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 2nd April 2015, 7:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh right cool thumbsup

16oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 3rd April 2015, 10:23 am

Welcome to the forum dude always glad to see more and more members popping up !!!

17oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 6th April 2015, 10:11 am

The Doc

Andy I have had a quick look at what Danny has done to my old baby. Not the route I would have taken if I'm honest and it's no disrespect to Danny when I say that. When I built and spec'd the engine I built it for fast road with a wide usable powerband.my thoughts at the time were to get the turbo online as quick as possible.I was using a 3071r and noticed that other users of this turbo were getting g boost starting to be produced after 4000 rpm iirc Which left roughly a 3200rpm band of power which I thought I could do better. I went for a high compression build and was producing 4psi in 4th gear at 2000rpm on part throttle. Not forgetting that the car was running stock ecu, stock injectors and stock am at the time so couldn't push it by any means. Just fettling the throttle in 4th taking it really easy it was hitting actuator pressure again iirc 15.5psi in alittle over 3000rpm. In second gear at half throttle it would spin the wheels in the dry. This is just alittle insight into the way I was taking her back then. Danny has come along way with her since and all respect to him

18oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 6th April 2015, 10:42 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I remember going out in your car Shaun. And it was scary fast in low gears.
In fact it scared everyone that you took out in it. Especially Danny fennel when you took him on his test drive.
If i remember correctly. DP motorsport wanted to know what you had dine to the car. Because they had never seen a car perform like it before.
Real shame you didnt finish what you started!
Your ability and knowledge is second to none. I guess thats why. Still after years away from the scene people still talk about you highly Smile

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

19oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 20th April 2015, 10:03 pm

sooni

Welcome,yep defenetly pulsar fever lol.good luck with ur search

20oldie newbie Empty Re: oldie newbie 21st April 2015, 5:13 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

What's happened to the French guy with the fag hanging out his mouth.? I liked him

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum