Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi guyz i'm a new member from Trinidad & Tobago

+3
gtir_woody
nomad
JapMc5141
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JapMc5141

Lewellyn is the name i currently own a 1991 Ivory white R, have it about 5 months now been a big fan of these cars ever since i was a young boy,so its a dream come true to own one especially in my part of the world so i didn't let the opportunity pass me by when i got it. its basically bone stock and unmolested right now but i'm about to rebuild the engine and upgrade performance a bit, it came with a slight knock so my future plans are :- sr20ve head swap, sr20vet pistons and rods ,sr20ve oil pump ,550cc injectors ,GT2860rs turbo ,3" custom exhaust from front to back ,nistune ecu ,z32 maf, AEM water/injection ,Greddy profec b boost controller, BC coilvers, Nissan Avenir Gt4z double piston 11" brake upgrade!

I know you guyz have alot of knowledge about the gtir on the forum and i look forward to interacting and learning from you guyz,i will post pics of my project as i go along to so you all can see the progress and help me along the way if needed! Thanks in advance Cool

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum lewellyn sounds like you have some big plans ... il look forward to you progress thread Wink

JapMc5141

Thanks man, i love these cars like crazy lol, this would be my second boosted project,i had a nissan p11 primera 4wd T4 before with an avenir w11 sr20det swap with gtir gearbox few minor mods was loads of fun built it myself from suspension to engine install but when i got the chance to get my hands on a minty fresh GTI-R that was it this was my dream, the primera was as close as i could get to the R but still wasn't the real deal Very Happy

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Welcome mate! Sounds like you have a lot of plans, looking forward to seeing the progress. A lot of friendly and knowledge people here so any questions all you have to do is ask Smile

JapMc5141

Thanks buddy,i will be asking alot lol, also need help in sourcing certain parts like #1 i really wanna get my hands on a laguna splitter they jus make the R look complete but i can't source them on my side of the world but i don't mind purchasing one from europe an having it shipped to me Very Happy

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Best place is http://gti-r-us.co.uk/ which is bob (GTI-R US) on here, he has almost everything, it's amazing. Is that 10sec GTIR still running in Trinidad?

JapMc5141

thanks,yes its still running , that car is a monster mate owned by a guy named Richard he represents hard for all R owners across the world lol

JapMc5141

I've been browsing through the members rides an project section,i am very impressed with the cars i see,a lot time,finances, blood, sweat and tears u guys have put in to your cars and thats motivation for me to get my show on the road, you guys make me proud to be the owner of a GTI-R i must say!

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcome mate Smile sounds like a nice little motor there Smile

JapMc5141

Thanks man,yeah i'm hopefully looking to achieve 300-330awhp if all goes as planned Cool

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the club its a great place hope you have lots of posts in all sections. And random banter if your at a stage where not much is happening with the car

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

JapMc5141 wrote:I've been browsing through the members rides an project section,i am very impressed with the cars i see,a lot time,finances, blood, sweat and tears u guys have put in to your cars and thats motivation for me to get my show on the road, you guys make me proud to be the owner of a GTI-R i must say!

Glad the forum gives you motivation thumbsup as Johnny said the friendly random banter is always welcome. When you have a chance upload some pics Smile

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Yes pictures of naked females is something newbys supply. I say this but we have female members on this site so we best keep to car pictures

Indy

Welcome fella

JapMc5141

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome will post pics of my R soon she's up on jack stands at the moment, work in progress

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

We like work in progress shots too

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

welcome to the forum Cool

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: