Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Were

Were

+2
johnny gtir
Bones
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Were Empty Were 30th December 2014, 6:51 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Where is everyone. Off for 2 weeks and everyone seems to have lost the art of typing???

2Were Empty Re: Were 30th December 2014, 7:02 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Family time at a guess

3Were Empty Re: Were 30th December 2014, 7:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I only got christmas day and boxing day off then back to work .... maybe everybody has stuffed there selfs silly and can barely move out of the armchair to get to the keyboard Laughing

4Were Empty Re: Were 31st December 2014, 12:25 am

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

for many its not really the perfect time to be working on cars lol, my car needs a clean and few things doing but with all the shitty frost and just shit weather in general i really cannot be bothered to work on it hence the lack of stupid questions from me on the forum Very Happy

5Were Empty Re: Were 31st December 2014, 1:50 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Im here... Don't panic thumbsup Laughing

6Were Empty Re: Were 31st December 2014, 2:05 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I've had 5 weeks off and have gotten farkk all done on the car. The only part about going back to work I'm looking forward is the amount of time I'm going to bludge on the forum instead of working Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum