Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » The End- Nissangtir?

The End- Nissangtir?

+6
Bones
Stu
johnny gtir
nomad
Mr B
Andy Sunny Gti
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The End- Nissangtir? Empty The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 5:54 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Looks like it's toast..Why?
Should have just passed it on for someone else to take over.

http://www.nissangtir.co.uk/forum/default.asp

Mad Crying or Very sad

2The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 6:14 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

? sites working ...

3The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 6:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It still looks like the site is up and running andy ???

4The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 6:19 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I guess he means no one posts anything on there

5The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 6:20 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Nah. All locked, you can't post

---------------------

Error
This function has been disabled.
This Forum has been locked by the Forum Administrator.

6The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 6:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Shame as alot of good info on there ....

7The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 6:47 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I fucked it up Andy Sad

8The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 6:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hows that stu ????

9The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 8:06 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Would be nice to transfer the how too's as loosing all that info will be a crime.

10The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 8:45 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

You can't post anymore. All locked.
Lets all be honest at its peak it was the best Gtir forum. It will be a shame if it shuts down. Still some good info on there.

11The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 8:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah was a good forum where i started off and made quite a fair few posts but obviously this forum is much better ... ner ner

12The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 9:03 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

If it's shutting down do we need to talk to someone to copy info off the site?

13The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 9:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I dont think that will happen for us as a club woody ....

14The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 9:10 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Well you can open any thread so the how to's are up for grabs .... i cant as im no longer a member for obvious reasons ....

15The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 9:21 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Alright I'll check them out Smile but on another note every owner (minus idiots and bad attitudes) should just join here Laughing

16The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 9:31 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

If everyone just got a long. One big gtir forum is the way to go. Just like the almera owners club. One forum, one huge community. But can we all be friends again??????

YES

17The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 9:37 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I dont think that is ever likely to happen .... to much bad water under the bridge with alot of people ....its just life everybody cant like everyone ....

18The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 10:32 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I agree with you Andy. It was the best gtir site in its day.

And i agree with Leighton. Dont think the two clubs would ever become one big forum.
Where we used to have the modifiers and oc devide with banter and childish shit.
We have a different ball game now unfortunately. And its hurting the gtir scene loads Sad

19The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 10:47 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

It will be a big loss for me, loads of memories, good and bad. I am going to be sad tonight. Bye. Sad

Hope lee has a re think and just at least pass it on to someone.
He did say he is having a think over Christmas, so hopefully changes his mind.

Although it has been quite there, its neutral ground for most..lol

20The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 11:12 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

would be shame to loose it fully, at the least leave it locked but open for viewing all the old threads.
Hosting costs are super cheap & to be honest in a frozen state it no real annual bother.

21The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 3rd December 2014, 11:45 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

It is sad that it's shut down but could see it coming long time ago as hardly anybody posted on it unless it was to flog something.
even before we came along it was dated and needed a huge revamp
Our initial idea was actually to merge all the forums but the powers to be on the others didn't want that so we set off on our own.
at the time it would have been a great idea As were not enough members to be spread across 3 forums

Over the last few months especially things have changed drastically and as much as it would be to the benefit of the gtir itself the remaining 2 forums will never merge as there's 3-4 Trappy gobshites on there that many on here have no time for

Also the likes of facebook have added to the demise of the clubs but that's just the way it is.

One things for sure now though and this forum just gets bigger every week and there's a very good atmosphere and community spirit on here and that's the reason I think this forum is still growing larger on a daily basis, the members are real and frequently visit and post and the majority can all trust one and other

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

22The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 4th December 2014, 1:41 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Even if a few members of each forum tried to get along & put a stop to all the childness, to make 1 big forum... I garuntee it would only be a week before it all kicked of again!

As that's what a few people are like & cant leave things alone once an argument has calmed down... 2 weeks down the line theres always something new for them to pick at & start a slating war, because people don't know when to give up these days.

Its just the way half the GTiR world has turned out unfortunately Rolling Eyes

23The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 4th December 2014, 9:57 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Think it would be a good idea to set up a a team to save any worthwhile thread info as would be a crime to loose it.

24The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 4th December 2014, 10:09 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Well I've started going through this morning and copying some of the threads that are in a proper "how to guide" style. There are other threads where individual posts will need to be combined etc

25The End- Nissangtir? Empty Re: The End- Nissangtir? 4th December 2014, 10:44 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Really don't know why they owner doesn't leave it as an archive & cover costs by having a £1 membership fee to use search function ....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum