Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » An unfair contest...

An unfair contest...

+6
Gaz GTiR
Welling_AL
gtir_woody
Stu
GTI-R US
johnboy
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An unfair contest... Empty An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 12:50 pm

johnboy

johnboy

My daughter was waiting at a junction this morning to turn right, and then this artic came along.
She's OK, but the car is a write off.. Sad Note the lack of damage to the lorry.

An unfair contest... 20141118_084534_zpsff57d401

An unfair contest... 20141118_083441_zpsa117c18e

2An unfair contest... Empty Re: An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 12:57 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

owch!
glad shes all ok though john
what happened did she not see it and pull out or did it come up behind her and not stop?

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3An unfair contest... Empty Re: An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 1:07 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Shit!!!!,,,
Glad shes ok! Looks like it was a big impact! Shes lucky not to have whiplash at least mate.
Guess the lorry driver wasnt concentrating? Sun in his eyes?

4An unfair contest... Empty Re: An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 1:14 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Geeze thats a solid hit! Glad she is ok mate could have been a lot worse. I was in serious car accident, not fun.

5An unfair contest... Empty Re: An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 1:19 pm

johnboy

johnboy

She's going to be a bit sore for a day or two, but otherwise OK.
She was stationary in the road waiting for a gap in the oncoming traffic so she could turn right and the truck driver just didn't see her.... Driver must have been distracted for a moment.

6An unfair contest... Empty Re: An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 1:25 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

glad she's ok !!

7An unfair contest... Empty Re: An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 3:11 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Glad shes ok, No doubt the lorry driver will get away with it, they always do Mad

8An unfair contest... Empty Re: An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 5:34 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Glad to hear she's ok John, good job she was in a decent sized car!

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

9An unfair contest... Empty Re: An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 7:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Blimey Shocked ...the main thing is she is ok a car can always be replaced ...

10An unfair contest... Empty Re: An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 7:47 pm

gtir_sunny

Yeah mate she's very lucky, I got hit by a lorry that was just taking off and he dragged me like 5 metres, hope she recovers very soon

11An unfair contest... Empty Re: An unfair contest... 18th November 2014, 8:12 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Glad she is ok. Gaz mate its like anything some good some bad but i personally for no reason have alot of respect for wagon drivers. Very hard graft with sheer volume of traffic on the roads. Limited time to get places and some drivers hold them up driving slow or others wont flash them out it takes alot for them to get back up to speed and at junctions people see one coming and dont wait back when clearly they need to swing over to get by.
I am in no way sayin anything on poor johns daughter situation

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum