Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Insurance :D

Insurance :D

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Insurance :D Empty Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 9:52 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Well got my insurance quote sorted for the R

Insurance :D 115B0B99-67F9-405D-A10A-941F014E45ED

Laughing Razz Very Happy thumbsup

Must say I rather chuffed with the price Laughing Better than the £845 I payed last year Razz

worship

2Insurance :D Empty Re: Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 10:51 am

johnboy

johnboy

That's a good price..

Is that Footman James?

3Insurance :D Empty Re: Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 10:54 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

God that's even cheaper that mine!! I'll have to try them next year! Do they allow mods then?

4Insurance :D Empty Re: Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 10:58 am

What did you put to get it that cheap, you got any years ncb ?? Was it under classic insurance

5Insurance :D Empty Re: Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 11:08 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Yes it's a classic policy with footman James.

I'm 25 years old, been driving nearly 8 years, I've got 5 or 6 years no claims, funny thing is though I'm sure they didn't ask me about no claims bonus? Maybe that's with it being a classic policy And I have no convictions or points or anything like that because I'm a good lad Twisted Evil Laughing

The excess on that policy was £50

I've since spoke to them and with mods declared its actually £164 but still bloody good!

I've also put 2K miles as my annual mileage but in the year and half I've owned the car I bet I've only done more or less 2000 miles in it anyway. I might see how much it comes in at with a higher annual mileage

6Insurance :D Empty Re: Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 11:10 am

Wow did you do that as an online quote or did they call you or just email you your quote

7Insurance :D Empty Re: Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 11:33 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I got the quote online, they wouldn't do it with mods online but soon after I got the quote a woman called me and I told her that I had modifications. Told them I had a body kit, a front mount inter cooler and different wheels. Tbf that's about all that's been done to my car because engine and performance wise it's practically standard

The excess with mods went up from £50 to £150! God they really sting you for those modifications don't they lol Laughing

I'm just really happy with it because I know people get these classic insurance policy's for next to nothing but I've never been able to get one because you have to be over 25 with most company's I've seen.

I think there might be a few factors involved for qualifying for a classic policy. I think you might need to have another car, have it garaged and limited mileage etc.

8Insurance :D Empty Re: Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 11:45 am

Ah ok I see I'm only 20 so I will reply on here and let you know what mine says lol

9Insurance :D Empty Re: Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 3:40 pm

I had a look wouldn't even quote me and that was on a standard car no modifications lol

10Insurance :D Empty Re: Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 7:38 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats a good price bill even with all the mods declared and your age ... i didnt think you get ncb's with classic ????

11Insurance :D Empty Re: Insurance :D 5th November 2014, 8:23 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

No you don't Leighton because they never asked me for my no claims. I'm amazed at the price to be honest mate. Another reason I'm glad I've got my gtir instead of a normal, run of the mill, modern day hot hatch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum