Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » lb for £ ?????

lb for £ ?????

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lb for £ ????? Empty lb for £ ????? 1st November 2014, 9:23 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Pound for ftlb can anyone think of a car any better than the R ? I can't , or more tuneable for the money??? It's our little pocket rocket secret !! Got to be the fastest thing on the road for very little money cheers

2lb for £ ????? Empty Re: lb for £ ????? 1st November 2014, 9:54 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Do you mean 4wd or any car whatsoever ...

3lb for £ ????? Empty Re: lb for £ ????? 1st November 2014, 10:14 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

If you're talking about 4wd hatchbacks closest it's impreza but is no cheap and it's 5 door and it's no preatty

4lb for £ ????? Empty Re: lb for £ ????? 2nd November 2014, 9:48 am

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Well what 2 wheel is as quick for a couple of grand and who'd want a Subaru really? Lol buy the look of our roads everyone, there's loads around here so that puts me off

5lb for £ ????? Empty Re: lb for £ ????? 2nd November 2014, 10:34 am

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Well they're more common than fiat punto  lol!

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

6lb for £ ????? Empty Re: lb for £ ????? 2nd November 2014, 3:20 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

@Bones wrote:Well what 2 wheel is as quick for a couple of grand and who'd want a Subaru really? Lol buy the look of our roads everyone, there's loads around here so that puts me off
Actually quite good cars are subaru.
likes of Outback & the Forester are superbly practical/reliable & right models shockingly quick ...
I do like the boxer engines & I like the engineering thought & quality but an impreza doesn't make me weak at the knees like a GTiR can :-)
GTiR's are only super cheap in UK due to abundance of abused sheds stripped for parts, tuning is cheap up to a point but if serious on reliability then quality engine build is about same as any 4 pot & transmission options are not as cheap as subaru or evo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum