Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Don't Rally spectate from outside of corners !

Don't Rally spectate from outside of corners !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1OJ_827FIU

Italian Jolly Rally race car flies into spectator area

Amazingly no one attending the event in Aosta Valley was hurt after a vehicle driven by Piero Scavone and navigator Diego D'Hérin drove off the track and headed straight toward a group of onlookers. The two men in the car were not seriously injured. A female spectator was treated for shock.

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

That's insane! I can't believe they were sitting there in the first place, so stupid. So surprised no one was hurt, one of those freak things where everyone was able to move to avoid it.

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

that really is a miracle that no one was hurt or killed

I can never understand people who stand in places where they can easily be killed its just stupidity and I blame the event organisers for allowing them to stand there some people are so stupid they need protecting from themselves Rolling Eyes

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Crikey they were lucky Shocked Yeah people really don't think about the possibilities of what could happen Rolling Eyes

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

Wow I had to watch that 3times just to see if anyone was actually hurt that's mad how think they must be to even wanna sit there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum