Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

new uglybug car to add to the fleet

+6
gtir_woody
Mr B
nomad
Gaz GTiR
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 5:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

just picked this up for clare today as she wasn't really getting on with the vitara fatboy as was too small

fully loaded with ac, heated seats, leather, traction control, basically electric everything
theres not one mark or dink on the whole car and got this for £900 with a years ticket on it Very Happy

new uglybug car to add to the fleet LzDpta
new uglybug car to add to the fleet BsV2bs

just giving it a quick service then shes ready to roll
reminds me of the beetlejuice car in the film lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 5:02 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

My neighbour had one of these, I have to say I think its uglier than your rasheen but cant grumble for that price.

3new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 5:49 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

1st the rashit, now this affraid

I think you southerners need a good talking to Laughing

4new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 6:35 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I have to agree with the small northerner fun tease not really my cuppa tea remind me of a modern day hot rod still a bargain at that price Wink

5new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 7:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yeah they are let's say marmite
I like quirky weird looking cars and funnily enough I liked these when they first come out but then I drove a low spec model and thought it was horrible but this one goes really well and has got some punch in it too as well as every extra you could want

6new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 7:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What lump does it have mate ????

7new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 7:26 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Yeh must say for 900quid & super condition I could live with the looks.
does look ok from front, wheels & ass end let it down.

8new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 8:13 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

New track car Laughing

9new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 8:15 pm

buckym120

buckym120

I hate the things with a passion! Would rather the beautiful rasheen any day

10new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 8:17 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Mr B wrote:Yeh must say for 900quid & super condition I could live with the looks.
does look ok from front, wheels & ass end let it down.

Yeah it's got an ugly butt no doubt but it's in fantastic Nick even the underside is mint too and under the bonnet it's the same and everything works even the ac

Leighton...........not sure what lumps in it as never seen under the bonnet in one of these before but it looks like a Setefano lump to me, it's a 2.0

11new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 8:24 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

buckym120 wrote:I hate the things with a passion! Would rather the beautiful rasheen any day

Haha a man with class, I've got a very special picture to post up regarding something written on the spare wheel cover of the rashiteen
It will warm your hearts and make you at peace with your inner mind Laughing
Il post it up tomorrow and you'll absolutely piss yourself laughing I guarantee lol

12new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 8:39 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Is this for you bob or Clare, really...

I just can't see Clare wanting this..

Clare is this you? Or were you told like it or lump it lol..

13new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 9:11 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Plenty room for bling i can see bear putting her stamp on this. Stickers n lots of dash big front window to hang stuff on

14new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 10:16 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Nope she see it and picked it
Was being sold by a car dealer I know where our old unit was so he gave me a good deal on it, all I did was test drive it and give it the once over

15new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 10:21 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:Is this for you bob or Clare, really...

I just can't see Clare wanting this..

Clare is this you? Or were you told like it or lump it lol..

I'm afraid IT was 100% my choice! I love the beetle juice car, never used to like them if I'm honest but it's so much car for no money and I do like a bargin! And it's got lots of buttons to press Smile

16new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 2nd October 2014, 10:22 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

johnny gtir wrote:Plenty room for bling i can see bear putting her stamp on this. Stickers n lots of dash big front window to hang stuff on

You know me to well babes Wink Cool

17new uglybug car to add to the fleet Empty Re: new uglybug car to add to the fleet 3rd October 2014, 7:42 pm

think id just weigh it in for scrap if i was you bob
i used to like them when they first came out since then ive known a few people who owned them,one of the most unreliable cars ever and expensive to maintain and repair on top of that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum