Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Where's bill gone?

Where's bill gone?

+6
Andy Sunny Gti
Bones
nomad
Gl3nnGTIR
johnny gtir
GTI-R US
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 31st August 2014, 11:03 pm

Why what have I done?

27Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 6:08 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

@nomad wrote:I thought you had a court order against you being near any naked flame or fire  dave  after the last time ... Laughing
i heard it was anything naked full stop inc gaz and animals

28Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 12:05 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

@johnny gtir wrote:
@nomad wrote:I thought you had a court order against you being near any naked flame or fire  dave  after the last time ... Laughing
Laughing

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

29Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 1:52 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

@johnny gtir wrote:

The fact your further up north than Dave Johnny... Makes me more worried about the things your in to... affraid

30Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 2:33 pm

@Gaz GTiR wrote:
@johnny gtir wrote:

The fact your further up north than Dave Johnny... Makes me more worried about the things your in to... affraid

He's in to 10 year old girls

31Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 2:34 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I am not gay just kissed a man that was and as for animals dont knock it untill you tried it ha ha

32Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 2:35 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Come on johnny... Its bad enough Dave being in to sheep, but 10 year old girls is taking there buiscuit Suspect

33Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 2:42 pm

He gave her a biscuit to get her in to bed

34Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 2:47 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Promise her the world & give her a buiscuit... Best advise I can give you mate

35Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 4:37 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I did but it was a rich tea

36Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 6:50 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You sound like its the voice of experiance gaz .....
Have we uncovered a peado ring here ...Suspect

37Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 7:17 pm

I think we might have but gaz offers chocolate rich tea Shocked

38Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 1st September 2014, 7:31 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Gaz might be ok as he is not as tall as a ten year old Very Happy

39Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 2nd September 2014, 2:13 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

@nomad wrote:You sound like its the voice of experiance gaz .....
 Have we uncovered a peado ring here ...Suspect

Nope you just live & learn from relationships... So now its just a case of, Promise them the world & give them a buiscuit... Then wave goodbye finger

Haha nar im not that mean realy Laughing

40Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 6:45 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Finally managed to sign in, I've had to use a different browser because it wouldn't work for some reason.

Sorry I disappeared guys, it was depressing me reading gtir related stuff and not having mine on the road so I started popping on less frequently and before I knew It I'd no been on for months lol plus Ive had some trouble with my iPad but got it back now.

The R has been neglected for a while but im going to pull my finger out and get it sorted, I think I'm starting a new job soon so hopefully will have some cash to throw at her. I need to get it back on the road soon because I'm suffering sever withdrawals haha.

41Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 6:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You got my message via dangerous then bill i think it was a little to technical for him lol ..... Wink

42Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 6:57 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Haha yeah I got them, thanks for the help buddy. I usually use google chrome and never had a prob but im using safari now and it's working fine thumbsup

43Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 7:08 pm

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

@Hardy172cup wrote:Haha yeah I got them, thanks for the help buddy. I usually use google chrome and never had a prob but im using safari now and it's working fine thumbsup

Bill, I had the same problem with google chrome and switched to safari, but just tried chrome again tonight and it's working again.

44Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 7:12 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

God knows what that's all about. I thought maybe I had been banned as punishment for my absence Laughing

45Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 7:15 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Theres time yet dont let it happen again. Ha hows things stranger ?

46Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 7:20 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

@johnny gtir wrote:Theres time yet dont let it happen again. Ha hows things stranger ?

I best stick around this time then. I'm all good thanks buddy, hoping to start a new job soon so I can finally start spending some cash on the R Laughing I think all it needs is the clutch fork but I need to tax insure and mot her so I need to get some funds together to get her back on the road.

47Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 7:27 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I takes time mate if its fork try a strengthened one. What clutch you running ? What you driving in mean time ?

48Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 7:34 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I think it's the fork but won't really know till the box is off! I'm running a clutch that bob put in the car for me when I bought it from him so no idea what clutch it is but ideally id like to put a new clutch in but if it looks ok then I might leave it in because it doesn't slip or anything.
As for what I'm driving now, a 02 plate 1.6 auto 8v vauxhall Astra in a colour that can only be described as 'heroin brown' lol!

49Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 7:39 pm

Your driving a dog shit brown vauxhall??? We've missed you William.

An yes Leighton I had no idea what you was going on about lol

50Where's bill gone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where's bill gone? 4th September 2014, 7:54 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Afraid so dave! crazy cow Somebody just kill me now and end the missery suicide

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum