Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Fraud on Ebay

Fraud on Ebay

+5
mightydquinn
nomad
Gl3nnGTIR
Gti-r dannyboy
Scrim_R
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fraud on Ebay Empty Fraud on Ebay 23rd July 2014, 8:14 pm

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

Does anyone recognise this car on ebay? Item number 151360234103. I paid for a part, to never recieve anything and seller not replying to me. Contacted them via a different ebay account, seller answered straight away and said they have the part i paid for for sale!! Absolutely fuming, have been in touch with paypal, police and action fraud about this seller!! Please be advised that this item was advertsed under a different ebay account and is now for sale on a diff ebay id, same car and picture!! If anyone knows who the seller is, please let me know!

2Fraud on Ebay Empty Re: Fraud on Ebay 23rd July 2014, 9:02 pm

Gti-r dannyboy

He only has 1 feed back, stay away, theres only  one place to shop safely for gtir parts(crnt think who tho) lol

3Fraud on Ebay Empty Re: Fraud on Ebay 23rd July 2014, 9:34 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Very vague advert, still no nee dto take money and rip people off, what did you buy if dont mind asking??

4Fraud on Ebay Empty Re: Fraud on Ebay 23rd July 2014, 9:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yep post a link up mate of the said part .... am sure we can all waste hes time as he has yours and money .... Rolling Eyes 

5Fraud on Ebay Empty Re: Fraud on Ebay 23rd July 2014, 10:54 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Definitely a dodgy add, he's breaking 1 pulsar, but got a Haltech ECU, a blitz ECU piggyback and a Dastek chip. Also a 5, yes 5 inch exhaust and a Quafe box, not a Quaife box. And that's without even been picky and mentioning I can't even see a front mount intercooler on that Pulsar! All that just at a quick glance, anything I've missed!??

6Fraud on Ebay Empty Re: Fraud on Ebay 24th July 2014, 5:43 am

Scrim_R

Scrim_R

It was a laguna splitter that was all, just annoyed that ive been ripped off thats all. Just wanted to let as many people as possible know so it doesnt happen to them!

7Fraud on Ebay Empty Re: Fraud on Ebay 24th July 2014, 6:18 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

mmm  saw that as liked that pulsar pic, assume pulled off  google search images.
www.ebay.co.uk/itm/151360234103
Would expect you will get full refund easily enough via PayPal but indeed will take time.
Most annoying part is they do not investigate & pull ads & accounts of suspected fraudsters ...
I only use eBay when no option else where or for far better price item as just don't like supporting their piss poor policies, fraud & chinese fake tat .

8Fraud on Ebay Empty Re: Fraud on Ebay 25th July 2014, 5:01 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

wont use ebay to buy anything unless from a recognised shop
the whole thing is one big scam and full of people who will rob you blind, lie, and cheat the system

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

9Fraud on Ebay Empty Re: Fraud on Ebay 25th July 2014, 8:28 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You can grab some good bargains unfortunatley as said there is some proper fraudsters and people that dont care only about making a few quid ....

10Fraud on Ebay Empty Re: Fraud on Ebay 25th July 2014, 11:13 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

E bay and paypal been the two biggest robbers

11Fraud on Ebay Empty Re: Fraud on Ebay 26th July 2014, 8:24 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

@johnny gtir wrote:E bay and paypal been the two biggest robbers

well said johnny  Crying or Very sad 

Sponsored content