Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Car Air fresheners

+20
Girl racer
pesh
Hardy172cup
hreggtir
the vamp
Alex341
12inchFloppy
Chris1
richpulsar
skiddusmarkus
Digitalfaze
GTI-R US
pulsarmoley
johnny gtir
godzilr
Gaz GTiR
Ajay.
nomad
Stu
k9pulsar
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 25th June 2013, 11:33 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

The best magic tree I ever smelled was a pink one called 'cinnaberry'.
It can in an evo 4 my dad bought back when the 4 was nearly new.
He bought the car off a guy up north near Scotland, I've since allways tried to find that magic tree but can't seem to find it anywhere Crying or Very sad
Has anybody else ever tried the pink cinnaberry magic tree? I think it smell gorgeous and really sparks nostalgia for me as I was so young when my dad had the evo 4 and at the time it was proberbly the coolest car I had been in Laughing

27Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 25th June 2013, 11:40 am

pesh

pesh

Best one i've found to date is called open the window and smell the lovely essex air LaughingLaughing

On certain occasions you get the lovely whiff off cow shit LaughingLaughing

28Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 25th June 2013, 9:24 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

essex air lol sunbed and fake tan sweat  Very Happy that smell of shit is just what you southeners talk Embarassed

29Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 20th July 2013, 5:06 pm

Had one of those magic trees in the car a fw years ago and helped fail the mot because of it

30Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 18th August 2013, 8:43 pm

Girl racer

Girl racer

Its got to be a Magic Tree Vanillarama Smile

31Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 18th August 2013, 10:17 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

If they invented 2stroke essence I'd be buying it by the crate, running my mates outboard today brought back the sweet smell of 2stroke goodness Razz geek 

32Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 15th January 2014, 1:54 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Just recived these babys in the post today

Car Air fresheners - Page 2 20A5A526-E059-41D1-BAE8-0B2383F9BF2D

I had to order them from America because you just can't get cinnaberry over here, I had to buy 10 to make the postage cost worth it lol

The smell is just pure nostalgia for me because it's the magic tree that came in an early import evo 4 my dad had when I was probably about 8 years old lol

33Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 15th January 2014, 3:18 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

i like the coconut trees you can get

34Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 15th January 2014, 5:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Maybe we should start a scratch and sniff thread lol ...

35Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 16th January 2014, 10:35 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Very Happy Good idea Leighton, how do upload a scent Laughing

36Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 17th January 2014, 12:17 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking ive seen a 5pk for £4.99....on ebay

37Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 17th January 2014, 10:38 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

They came in at roughly £10 for 10 delivered, I think that's good to say they came from the USA

If you order from 1 to 12 trees it came in at $6.50 postage, any more than 12 was $19.50 so i thought I'd get 10. I think they were about a dollar each without delivery

38Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 17th January 2014, 11:31 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah thats pretty good i think i might get those ones on ebay £5 for five free p+p as im intruiged as to what they are like  Wink

39Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 18th January 2014, 3:52 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Well I suppose every nose varies but I think its got to be one of the best smelling trees and other people think it smells nice too.

I suppose it's worth it just to see what it's like because it seems to be one of the rarer fragrances of tree lol, the only downside is its pink lol

40Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 18th January 2014, 4:45 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its ok to get in touch with your feminine  side with abit of pink every now an again lol

41Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 19th November 2014, 12:46 am

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

I used to use Magic Trees vanilla....now I buy the jelly belly blueberrie,they smell good enough to eat lolol

42Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 19th November 2014, 12:57 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Huskiewolf wrote:I used to use Magic Trees vanilla....now I buy the jelly belly blueberrie,they smell good enough to eat lolol

I'm trying to imagine what that would smell like Laughing

43Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 19th November 2014, 1:00 am

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Oh it's nice mate,all the jelly bellys are

44Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 19th November 2014, 8:40 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Just dont sniff a jelly bellys belly button as i imagine it wont smell to good in there

45Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 11th January 2015, 12:24 am

grim_d

grim_d

Opie oil's freebie freshener, smells good, costs nout.

46Car Air fresheners - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Air fresheners 11th January 2015, 2:14 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Helps with getting rid of 20 years of sweaty arses on the seats Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2