Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tomie soild pivot set

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tomie soild pivot set Empty Tomie soild pivot set 30th October 2013, 7:57 pm

sy84

I'm looking into one running one of these solid pivot set? When my engine let go Iv damaged all but 3 shims,and as you all know getting hold of shims seams to be a problem,is this kit any good? Does it mean I do not need the original shims?

2Tomie soild pivot set Empty Re: Tomie soild pivot set 30th October 2013, 8:06 pm

Greygtir

Frs, erics performance will stock shims

3Tomie soild pivot set Empty Re: Tomie soild pivot set 30th October 2013, 8:53 pm

sy84

Ok will try them I need 14 Sad any idear how much they are each ?

4Tomie soild pivot set Empty Re: Tomie soild pivot set 30th October 2013, 8:56 pm

sy84

Ment 13 lol

5Tomie soild pivot set Empty Re: Tomie soild pivot set 30th October 2013, 9:24 pm

Greygtir

No idea mate but they both stock alot if standard part and i have deffo seen them on frs

6Tomie soild pivot set Empty Re: Tomie soild pivot set 31st October 2013, 12:38 pm

sy84

I have looked on Eric performance they only stock one size in the guide shim? Is there only one size for these? These are £3.11 each and the flat type shim £7.78 the delivery time isn't goin to quick from the states so looks like it's going to be a lot longer before I'm back out on the road Sad

7Tomie soild pivot set Empty Re: Tomie soild pivot set 5th November 2013, 9:13 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

sy84 wrote:I'm looking into one running one of these solid pivot set? When my engine let go Iv damaged all but 3 shims,and as you all know getting hold of shims seams to be a problem,is this kit any good? Does it mean I do not need the original shims?
Solid pivot set is for converting hydraulic lifter sr20's to a shimmable solid lifter & not a GTiR fitment. Just rebuild with original parts or usual valve train upgrades if planning on higher RPM's ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum