Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

welsh chef new member hi to all....

+5
Gaz GTiR
Hardy172cup
Gl3nnGTIR
Stu
gtir.chef
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1welsh chef new member hi to all.... Empty welsh chef new member hi to all.... 25th October 2013, 2:39 pm

gtir.chef

Hi to all not your every day gtir some some love it more will hate it lol

From oswestry near wrexham/shrewsbury.
Had my car for 18 years now and it still not ready lol.

say hello to me... Thank you admin for having me great new site to share info with will have a good look around next.Laughing 

have fun

high five CHEF
[img]welsh chef new member hi to all.... JX8D5491_1024[/img]
[img]welsh chef new member hi to all.... Fireball-1[/img]
[img]welsh chef new member hi to all.... BILD0796[/img]
[img]welsh chef new member hi to all.... Ice[/img]
[img]welsh chef new member hi to all.... Jap3[/img]
[img]welsh chef new member hi to all.... Jap1[/img]
[img]welsh chef new member hi to all.... DSC00041[/img]
[img]welsh chef new member hi to all.... JX8D5387-1-1[/img]

Last edited by gtir.chef on 25th October 2013, 3:01 pm; edited 4 times in total

2welsh chef new member hi to all.... Empty Re: welsh chef new member hi to all.... 25th October 2013, 2:45 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Oi oi Dazza Smile

Welcome aboard mate.

Jon (saddler) was supposed to give me your mobile number.
I wanted to have a chat to you about a rolling road shoot out we are holding next April.
It would be good if you was up for it. A great chance to have a catchup...

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3welsh chef new member hi to all.... Empty Re: welsh chef new member hi to all.... 25th October 2013, 2:45 pm

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Hi and welcome to the site mate Smile

4welsh chef new member hi to all.... Empty Re: welsh chef new member hi to all.... 25th October 2013, 4:00 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Welcome to the site mate, nice R, looks realy clean, admitedly the body kit and exhausts are not realy to my taste but still looks a very nice motor mate Smile

5welsh chef new member hi to all.... Empty Re: welsh chef new member hi to all.... 25th October 2013, 4:05 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcome abourd mate Smile

6welsh chef new member hi to all.... Empty Re: welsh chef new member hi to all.... 25th October 2013, 4:14 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hiya daz
long time no speaky, met you a few years back now at one of the meets
the work that went into that car is unbelievable, not my cuppa but great work none the less and very unique Cool 

welcome to the forum fella, its the best of all of them as im sure youll see!

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7welsh chef new member hi to all.... Empty Re: welsh chef new member hi to all.... 25th October 2013, 6:31 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome aboard mate .... i remember seeing your car on the other site .... i quite like the car ... not sure about the exhausts but see the hard work and effort gone into the car Wink

8welsh chef new member hi to all.... Empty Re: welsh chef new member hi to all.... 25th October 2013, 6:40 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome fella, nice boot install.

9welsh chef new member hi to all.... Empty Re: welsh chef new member hi to all.... 25th October 2013, 8:03 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Welcome to the site nice car seen it at a meet alot of work gone into it.Some bits i love other bits not to my taste but boring if we all have the same one thing its unique well done and again welcome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum