Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Newbie from Newport Pagnell

+4
fred05
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
not_as_good_as_you
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Newbie from Newport Pagnell 31st May 2013, 2:53 pm

not_as_good_as_you

Hi,

Just sold my RX8 to buy a diesel as my commute is through the roof now, but had some left over so went looking for something a little different and this lead me to the pulsars!

Just spoken to Bob who has given me some sound advice and then suggested joining the forum, so here I am.

Geoff

Last edited by not_as_good_as_you on 31st May 2013, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 31st May 2013, 3:17 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Welcome mate, look forward to seeing you get a GTiR Smile

3Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 31st May 2013, 3:30 pm

not_as_good_as_you

Cheers Gaz, me too.

From a quick look round the forums you guys are even worse than the rotary lot for mods! So seems like a good place to be :-D

4Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 31st May 2013, 4:01 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Welcome and good luck finding a car Very Happy

5Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 31st May 2013, 4:10 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

welcome to the search!! same for me at the moment (but i already had one!!)

6Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 31st May 2013, 5:04 pm

not_as_good_as_you

Cheers guys.

7Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 31st May 2013, 5:22 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum geoff good luck in your quest for a pulsar ..... if you see one from somewhere you can always pop up the advert on here as bob seems to have owned most of them lmao just joking alot of them do the rounds so somebody majority of time know the car or heard about it .

8Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 31st May 2013, 8:36 pm

Wocka

Wocka

welcome mate, sure u will find the perfect pulsar!

9Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 1st June 2013, 7:58 am

not_as_good_as_you

Nomad and wocka cheers for the welcome guys.
Yeah hopefully wocka, although they do seem easy to mod to exactly what you want!

10Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 1st June 2013, 9:22 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It depends on your knowledge of mechanics also the search for power can be quite pricey ...

11Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 1st June 2013, 4:17 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

welcome to the site.chasing power is very very pricy or a big gamble

12Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 1st June 2013, 5:01 pm

not_as_good_as_you

Yeah, I wasn't just talking about power though (not after ridiculous power to start with, a step up from the Rex is a good start) but things like, looks, interior etc seem like lots of readily available parts to get it just how you want.

13Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 1st June 2013, 7:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Theres not that much for looks wise on the outside few different bumpers if they come up you can get carbon bits like bonnet rear spoiler .....

14Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 1st June 2013, 11:04 pm

not_as_good_as_you

Fair. I like it standard to be honest. So does the girlfriend. But never say never, lol.

15Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 1st June 2013, 11:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think they look quite aggresive as they are tbh .... you pay good money for carbon bonnets etc knight racer was doing them ... so what do you have in mind mate as far as colour and bhp to start with ?

16Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 1st June 2013, 11:18 pm

not_as_good_as_you

Yeah they are, one reason i love the look! The girlfriend describes them as baby Rottweilers.

Colour, not too fussed. If I could find a decent one in one of the various nissan purples, then that's a bonus, but not a must.

Power, something around 300bhp, seems like a nice step up from the RXs 228bhp, especially as its a weight loss of around 400kg as well. Plenty to be getting used to and having fun with.

17Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 2nd June 2013, 8:53 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

welcome mate, they didnt do the pulsar in any purple but you may be lucky and find one already sprayed i remember a couple of midnight purple ones but not seen them in a while. Good luck finiding what your after and were all here to help

18Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 2nd June 2013, 9:09 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats very true i havnt seen a respayed purple pulsar in years now ..... maybe they have all been broke now or scrapped .

19Newbie from Newport Pagnell Empty Re: Newbie from Newport Pagnell 2nd June 2013, 3:25 pm

not_as_good_as_you

Yeah, like I said it'd be a bonus.

Just always liked the nissan purples, and its annoying when sat in the office (used to work for them) and I'd see all these nightshade qashqais out in the sun and be like I want a car in that colour, just not a qashqai! Lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum