Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ive converted the mother

+2
pulsarmoley
Gaz GTiR
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ive converted the mother Empty Ive converted the mother 4th May 2013, 4:34 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Well ive been & collected mums new car today, because her audi a1 is going back to audi as it was on a 3 year lease.
So she decided to buy a car outright, & after trying to convince her not to go & bu a fiesta or a seat ibiza etc Laughing I finaly convinced her to go JAP Wink

So here is what she bought.

A suzuki swift 1.6vvt on a 56 plate 45.000 miles & full s/h. & got to admit its little gem, cant fault it. Not the nippyest of things but handles awsome, no body roll atall Smile Its also wearing goodyear eagle F1's for shoes.

Ive converted the mother Null_zpsda4de271

Ive converted the mother Null_zpsa3dddc13

Ive converted the mother Null_zps484d22fa

Ive converted the mother Null_zps1128fad4

2Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 4th May 2013, 5:05 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

My mate had one of these and attended Bobs sprintdays twice. One year he set the 2nd quickest time on one of the circuits with only a vx220 turbo beating him! Shocked If your mum ever needs alloys i think my mate still has 3 spares; they are not cheap to replace!

3Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 4th May 2013, 5:59 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I can imagaine it held it own with the handling Smile Sweet i know where to come then if mum has a fight with a kerb then lol

4Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 4th May 2013, 6:53 pm

11Paul11

11Paul11

Nice little car that, in the best colour aswell lol

5Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 4th May 2013, 7:00 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yep i honestly have a soft spot for the little thing Wink i agree best colour

6Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 4th May 2013, 7:09 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

was one at our sprintdy last year (petes mate) bloody quick it was too whooped a few pulsars

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

7Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 4th May 2013, 7:13 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Shocked Whooped a few pulsars?? must of had some work dne or it had the pulsars on handling? lol

8Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 4th May 2013, 7:14 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I used to have the old swift gti loved that little thing nippy little motor congrats on turning your mum on the right path Wink

9Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 4th May 2013, 7:19 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yeh them old swift 1.3 gti's were animals for a 1.3. Nearly got done by 1 in my R5 turbo Shocked

Yep shes on the right path now lol & think she secretly loves it

10Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 5th May 2013, 12:24 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Gaz GTiR wrote: Shocked Whooped a few pulsars?? must of had some work dne or it had the pulsars on handling? lol

All it had was a k+n and a cat back system; which i think he removed before selling it Wink

I would say the handling gave him the advantage and the standard brakes are good as well, oh and he drove it like he stole it! Laughing

Ive converted the mother DSC_1591_zps3844244c
Ive converted the mother DSC_1676_zps30c0e754

11Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 6th May 2013, 8:06 am

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Really like the new swifts your mums got a good car there Smile

12Ive converted the mother Empty Re: Ive converted the mother 6th May 2013, 10:36 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Concrete-GTIR wrote:Really like the new swifts your mums got a good car there Smile

Yeh she has mate, ive realy got a soft spot for the thing Laughing I went out for a good drive in it lastnight & got to say i was very impressed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum