Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Lego: you're never too old...

Lego: you're never too old...

+5
GTI-R US
toaster55
nomad
Stu
pulsarmoley
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 1st December 2013, 3:33 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Funnily enough ive just ordered this for my brother for xmas as him and his wife are massively into vw stuff

27Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 1st December 2013, 3:49 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

@pulsarmoley wrote:Funnily enough ive just ordered this for my brother for xmas as him and his wife are massively into vw stuff
they'll love it, it is a good one

28Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 5th July 2014, 9:37 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

My latest addition...
Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 IMAG0680_zpseac47f4b

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

29Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 5th July 2014, 9:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Looks quite a big toy pete  Wink 

30Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 6th July 2014, 9:07 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

This kept me busy for a few nights when I was having a crap time. The little lego man I put on there just so you get an idea of size. Fully extended its about 3/4metre in height.

31Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 6th July 2014, 12:31 pm

grim_d

grim_d

Good lad, never too old for Lego. I still get some technic every year at Xmas and I'm 28 and soon to be married.

32Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 21st July 2014, 6:53 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

This will be the next edition when it goes on sale next month
Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Lego42030_zpsa24d88e5

33Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 21st July 2014, 7:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

These toy are not getting you pulsar looking lovely pete  Wink 

34Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 21st July 2014, 8:13 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Im losing hope with the car, still haven't found anywhere to strip her. Small part of me wants to sell it and my surf and buy either a newish hilux or a sensible car. But currently more still wants to see the old girl brought back to a presentable condition with a bit more power.

35Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 21st July 2014, 9:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think its easy to loose the faith pete .... i have with mine if im honest but i just go back and do abit here and there .... and it costs nothing all the time its off the road .... besides the newer hilux's are a bit wank lol ...

36Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 22nd July 2014, 4:00 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

My mate has a 58 plate one and he's never had a problem with it, fairly good on fuel as well.

37Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 22nd July 2014, 8:17 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Just what i heard from a mate ....he works in a jap parts place .....

38Lego: you're never too old... - Page 2 Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 22nd July 2014, 10:24 pm

mreguest

mreguest

loving the lego! always fancied a big crane or other building site BIG toys.

i've got this to build...
http://www.technicopedia.com/8865/8865render.jpg

absolute beast sports car - pop up lights, 3 speed gearbox, reclining adjustable seats, fully independent suspension, diffs etc you name it!

just got to build it again, will look good on my desk at work - i got it for xmas when i was about 10 and used it loads, i customised it with different spoilers etc... put it away when I got in to BMXing. Got it out of parents loft last xmas  Very Happy 

One for the winter though I think when the weather is too bad to tinker with my GTIR.

AND just thinking has anyone actually finished the 1:24 scale models that were group buy many years ago? I preped all my pieces but coupled with real life getting in the way it went in a cupboard... must get that out too!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum