Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gtir Motorsport club » General Discusion » Random banter » Lego: you're never too old...

Lego: you're never too old...

+5
GTI-R US
toaster55
nomad
Stu
pulsarmoley
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Lego: you're never too old... Empty Lego: you're never too old... 27th April 2013, 10:51 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Treated myself to this yesterday, always wanted something like this as a kid, just got to get the power pack so i can make it remote control Cool

Lego: you're never too old... IMAG0186_zpsd3cd49b0

2Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th April 2013, 10:54 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Looks more like mecarno (sp)

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

3Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th April 2013, 10:56 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Its the technic lego Wink

4Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th April 2013, 7:57 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Omg check you big kids out have a flick over lego Razz

5Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th April 2013, 8:31 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

He started it! Laughing

6Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th April 2013, 8:50 am

Quite sad I know but I have loads of Lego technic.

7Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th April 2013, 9:28 am

toaster55

toaster55

As do I, all left over from when i was a kid! I had a big car one which had a flat four boxer engine, two speed gearbox independent rear suspension and reclining seats. Oh and i had a helicopter. Got my stepson a small kit and he was completely unable to do it, and he is eleven! Playstation generation for you!

8Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th April 2013, 9:32 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I've got 3 boxes in the loft myself, best toy in my opinion you can give to a kid; hours of fun plus its creative Wink
This new lego is a bit more thought about than what i had/could afford as a kid. Its gear selectors are just like the small tractors i work on:
Lego: you're never too old... IMAG0191_zps5399a41d

9Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th April 2013, 12:37 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

@pulsarmoley wrote:He started it! Laughing

I didnt! You did Laughing

10Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th April 2013, 1:27 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

pulsar_stu wrote:
@pulsarmoley wrote:He started it! Laughing

I didnt! You did Laughing

You invaded Poland! Laughing

11Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th April 2013, 7:03 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

No I didn't!

I've never been there!

You are just trying to turn people against me!

I just said it looked more like macarno (sp)
And you jumped on my back :-( ya fat fuck! Laughing

12Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th April 2013, 8:46 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im that old I only remember normal lego bricks lol

always used to step on the fookers with no shoes on and that bloody hurts Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

13Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th June 2013, 8:41 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Ive done it again, been working so much I treated myself again

Lego: you're never too old... IMAG0246_zpsb8246f1a

14Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th June 2013, 9:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hmmmm ive never realy been into lego ive always leaned more towards woman lol what does it do ?

15Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th June 2013, 9:25 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Its got a pneumatic rear arm on it and a working winch on the front etc The engine has 4 moving pistons Very Happy
Im the same Leighton but haven't found a woman yet Sad

16Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th June 2013, 10:21 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Sometimes i think its easier that way Razz...... yeah but what can you do with it other than it look pretty ?

17Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th June 2013, 4:48 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

You can put loose change in the rear bed and forgot about it till the following year when it might get dusted Very Happy 

18Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 28th June 2013, 4:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Wouldnt it of been cheaper to get a money box Very Happy 

19Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 20th October 2013, 2:03 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

@nomad wrote:Wouldnt it of been cheaper to get a money box Very Happy 
Already got an old 5L cider bottle nearly full of change. Last time I counted it, I had over £700 in there!
Anyway I've added another to my collection Rolling Eyes

Lego: you're never too old... Recovery_zps3f7aff57

20Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th November 2013, 11:33 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Won this on ebay earlier while searching for a few xmas presents and thought id treat myself Smile 
Lego: you're never too old... Digger_zps68ef3c0f

21Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th November 2013, 11:35 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

It says 12-16 on the box pulsarmoley but 27 on yr profile ????lol

22Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th November 2013, 11:37 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah but I have a mental age of an 11 year old so subtract 16 from 27 and bingo Wink

23Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th November 2013, 11:39 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

That makes you to young for such lego .... best pack it all away till next year just incase you chock on a small part ...

24Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 27th November 2013, 11:41 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I need this to transfer my coco pops from box to bowl Laughing

25Lego: you're never too old... Empty Re: Lego: you're never too old... 1st December 2013, 9:45 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

i got Dylan this last year

[img]Lego: you're never too old... 29bjczn[/img]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum