Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

howdy doo dumb arses lol

+4
Gaz GTiR
nomad
buckym120
Stu
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26howdy doo dumb arses lol - Page 2 Empty Re: howdy doo dumb arses lol 27th April 2013, 3:52 pm

pesh wrote:

Christ i'd miss the 100k salary too Laughing..Quite a few of my mates are house husbands only a few of them are getting back to work full time. Only they keep moaning how hard it is to get back to doing shift work :doh:

No doubt you'll be back behind the wheel of a pulsar soon, they all come back evently Laughing

As the saying goes "once one door closes another will open" Wink

I work part time as a crane driver in Peterhead loading or unloading the offshore supply boats, It's normally dodgy hours between 5pm and 5am but I'm happy enough at £24 an hour lol, I'm doing 5 nights starting on the 6th and that's £1400 for the week so I don't need many of them to keep me ticking over at the moment.

As for doors opening if you're on about woman you can keep the fucking lot of them lol.

Rob

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum