Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Front driveshaft, possible replacement?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Front driveshaft, possible replacement? Empty Front driveshaft, possible replacement? 9th April 2016, 10:06 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I require a front near side driveshaft but I cannot find one new or used anywhere.

Are there any other driveshafts that fit? Do the fwd sunny gti shafts fit? Or maybe something off a primera or Sentra? Or even maybe something like an X-trial? Because I know they use the sr20 in them.

Any help is really appreciated, please bare with me if I take a long time to respond, I have no smart phone or computer because they were stolen so I have to borrow to get online lol

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

You are one unlucky man to be robbed & have R problems again too mr bill ...
What failed on yours ! shaft splines or inner tripod !
the outer joint is easily purchased & replaced 'AND cheap' (ebay, ICP & even any motorfactor as that same as many B13 N14 N16 models, inner tripod does cross a bit with M11 P10 N14-slx Y10 but shaft does not unfortunately)
So knowing exactly what wrong & what exactly really needed dictates your options.

Outer joint is blueprint ADN18923 > ebay link below just in case it helps
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CV-Joint-Boot-Kit-fits-NISSAN-100NX-1-6-Front-Outer-93-to-94-ADN18923-C-V-New-/331689536221?hash=item4d3a3caadd:g:lSsAAOSw~bFWKokY

you can get this joint for about £20 but I wouldn't as quality is junk compared to the blueprint one . Iknow as have tested both drag launching :-)

Nissan parts diagram link below >
http://nissan4u.com/parts/sunny/er_n14/1992_2/type_23/power_train/front_drive_shaft_ff_and_front_drive_shaft_repair_kit_ff/illustration_1/

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Thanks for your help MR.B

I'm not sure exactly what's gone yet but from quick inspection I'm hoping it's just the outer joint so hopefully shouldn't be much of an issue now I have some advice regarding what parts i need.

As for getting my stuff stolen, that's my stupid fault for leaving the car unlocked when I left my valuables in there lol.

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Try and fix yours bill if you get really stuck txt me

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Cheers Johnny, hopefully I'll get it done myself, your a long way away so I can't expect you to drop everything to come fix my R lol

Can you PM me your number please Johnny? I've lost it along with my phone lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum