Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

front engine mount ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1front engine mount ? Empty front engine mount ? 15th December 2015, 7:47 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

im looking for a front engine mount please fellas the one that sits not far from turbo at the bottem cheers

2front engine mount ? Empty Re: front engine mount ? 15th December 2015, 7:50 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

The stabiliser one that bolts to the front bar ? Sure Bob will have one mate

3front engine mount ? Empty Re: front engine mount ? 16th December 2015, 7:53 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Has the rubber in yours perished? Or have you actually lost the bracket all together?

4front engine mount ? Empty Re: front engine mount ? 16th December 2015, 12:14 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Rubber has gone and God knows why it's in parts for sale and not parts wanted grrr bloody iPhone

5front engine mount ? Empty Re: front engine mount ? 16th December 2015, 1:04 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

I bought some stuff off eBay bob told me about, it's 2 liquids that you mix together and then set the mount in it, then it sets and forms like rubber, it's bloody good stuff, done my mounts with it, think it was around £30 off fleabay, I'll see if I can find what it's called

6front engine mount ? Empty Re: front engine mount ? 16th December 2015, 1:07 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/321939441800 It was either this or similar, I have the left over bottles at home, I'll check later if you like?

7front engine mount ? Empty Re: front engine mount ? 16th December 2015, 7:36 pm

mc_hawkings24

Theres alot of new pulsar mounts on ebay

8front engine mount ? Empty Re: front engine mount ? 16th December 2015, 8:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Moved to wanted section Wink

9front engine mount ? Empty Re: front engine mount ? 17th December 2015, 6:11 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

nomad wrote:Moved to wanted section Wink

cheers fella Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum