Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Knock Sensor Wanted !

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Knock Sensor Wanted ! Empty Knock Sensor Wanted ! 17th October 2015, 1:00 pm

Lazzie90

Hey guys,

My ecu is throwing knock sensor codes and engine is spitting flames like no other.
If anyone has a 100% working sensor id love to buy it :h

-Stefan-

2Knock Sensor Wanted ! Empty Re: Knock Sensor Wanted ! 17th October 2015, 1:15 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Test/inspect connector & sensor resistance .
expect bob can send you a tested good used sensor.
other sensible cost option is new oem nissan posted from usa .

3Knock Sensor Wanted ! Empty Re: Knock Sensor Wanted ! 17th October 2015, 2:17 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I found these on ebay.
I havent used one. They do list them for the gtir in listing.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=171531792961&alt=web

4Knock Sensor Wanted ! Empty Re: Knock Sensor Wanted ! 17th October 2015, 3:47 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I only use oem as many of the cheap sensors piezo is either very poor or replaced with resistor in the molding so just keeps CEL happy.
quite easy find these on newer nissans in the breakers yard so worth hoarding one or two if can .

5Knock Sensor Wanted ! Empty Re: Knock Sensor Wanted ! 18th October 2015, 12:09 am

splmum

splmum

Stu wrote:I found these on ebay.
I havent used one. They do list them for the gtir in listing.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=171531792961&alt=web

Good find Stu.

If you look closely at the one in the pic, you will notice at about 11 o'clock it has the Nissan logo and unisia and JECS so possibly a genuine one = good and also it is a very good price.

People are starting to realise that the knock sensor is not specific to the GTI-R and so are not willing to pay the premium when other models have the same part at a far less price.

At that price, members should be hoarding one of these for future maintenance.

6Knock Sensor Wanted ! Empty Re: Knock Sensor Wanted ! 18th October 2015, 1:38 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ I would check with them that it a jecs, too many use images not exactly matching part they stock. also chinese are good at kicking them out with branding & packing, get see a lot of it here.
At least easy get money back off ebay so reasonably safe getting one for inspection.

7Knock Sensor Wanted ! Empty Re: Knock Sensor Wanted ! 19th October 2015, 8:50 am

Lazzie90

Thanks lads for the ideas, i will contact them and see what they say Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum