Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Problems with poly bushes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Problems with poly bushes Empty Problems with poly bushes 7th September 2015, 6:44 pm

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

So i fitted poly bushes to my front wishbones. Trying to get them on the car seems impossible. The front bush in the arm lines up with the hole one side but not the other, ive tried prying it with screw driver and jacking the arm up still no joy. It was so tight to get the front bush to locate into the chassis.
Also the rear bush is so big and bulky it doesnt sit flush on the chassis it does fit. Anyone else fitted these poly bushes and had sucess getting the arm to fit to the car. The clamp that sits over the bush seems to small to fit over it at all.

Problems with poly bushes 20150727_170847

2Problems with poly bushes Empty Re: Problems with poly bushes 7th September 2015, 7:57 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Which make mate ?

3Problems with poly bushes Empty Re: Problems with poly bushes 8th September 2015, 4:14 pm

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

powerflex on the front and superpro on the rear

4Problems with poly bushes Empty Re: Problems with poly bushes 8th September 2015, 8:57 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I have superpro bushes in my front control arms and they were fine mate

5Problems with poly bushes Empty Re: Problems with poly bushes 8th September 2015, 8:58 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Where did you get the bushes from? double checked the part numbers?

6Problems with poly bushes Empty Re: Problems with poly bushes 9th September 2015, 7:46 am

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Those rear bushes your trying to fit are meant for a gti, the gtir ones have a bulge on the top that fits into the shape on the floorpan.

7Problems with poly bushes Empty Re: Problems with poly bushes 9th September 2015, 11:40 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

As bill says, front bush on R has chamfered top to fit into locating well in floorpan.
Problems with poly bushes SPF1374_AK
R ones are same like n13, looks like you been supplied wrong rear bush & possibly front bush too perhaps !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum