Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone got info/opinions on the toyota celica gt4 st205 wrc model

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

Hi,
Just wondering if anyone has anything to say about the gt4 celica st205. My Dad is thinking about getting a wrc model, putting decals on etc for car shows so thought i might post on here to see what you lot think!
He hasnt even been in one, is a total toyota man, and has a mr2 mk1 in insane condition. But, i think after being in my pulsar he wants more under the right foot! So there is a wrc version gt4 that Toyota made (2500 built). I dont even know anyone that has one so cant get him out in a test drive.

anyway, enough banging on
cheers

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

My mates old one
Anyone got info/opinions on the toyota celica gt4 st205 wrc model Picture264
Anyone got info/opinions on the toyota celica gt4 st205 wrc model P8180192
Anyone got info/opinions on the toyota celica gt4 st205 wrc model Picture362

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

ah man thats lovely. Thats exactly what he wants!!

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I went to a celica rr day up newcastle good bunch of lads and mentioned there forum a lot. Dont know how far there members span but if its out like the lads i met anyone of them would take your dad out or tell him about them

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

nice ok, do you know exactly what forum it was?

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

No but could find out probably be monday now. But very good lads were the sort of people just loved cars in general i was on about my R bit banter between us but compaired to others i have met a good bunch

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

well thats good to hear. Cheers mate. Dont supppose you know anything about the car itself? is it reliable? anything to look out for etc

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

www.gt4oc.net

These guys know their stuff Wink

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

davegtirbeast

davegtirbeast

great thanks, will check them out :-)

Whytie

Whytie

I had a st205 wrc, It was a fantastic motor. Pulled hard further up the gears, doesn't have punch low down like the pulsar has.

Engine and boxes are excellent, had the same power plant in my mr2 turbo.

Fig of 8 suspension setup needs replaced every 60k and is around £500

I will own an other as they look amazing especially in White. I actually looked to buy an other last year for my girlfriend but picked up a integra dc5 instead.

buckym120

buckym120

You also have ccuk I believe it was just a generic Celica owners club, I used to have have gen 4 182 and they are really good cars and is very similar inside to a supra with quite a relaxed low down seating position

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum