Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

blackjack n tubby timer

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1blackjack n tubby timer Empty blackjack n tubby timer 9th January 2015, 5:04 pm

TomeiR

can a clifford blackjack 650 run with a turbo timer?

2blackjack n tubby timer Empty Re: blackjack n tubby timer 9th January 2015, 6:52 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Clifford Concept 650, with intellistart, boot release and turbo timer intergrated think from what i read they are extras but part of the alarm if that makes sense ... Smile

3blackjack n tubby timer Empty Re: blackjack n tubby timer 9th January 2015, 6:57 pm

TomeiR

ive got the black jack seperate and a cobra ca1. hks turbo timer. while the turbo timer counts down as soon as you open the door the black jack arms

4blackjack n tubby timer Empty Re: blackjack n tubby timer 9th January 2015, 7:04 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I have no idea with alarms mate i just read you can use a clifford intergrated turbo timer ... so it should have the function ....maybe worth emailing clifford see what they say ...

5blackjack n tubby timer Empty Re: blackjack n tubby timer 9th January 2015, 11:52 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Yes clifford can be wired/set to run basic turbo timer without need for separate hardware. although turbo timers are pretty much pointless on water cooled turbos & quality synthetic oils ...

6blackjack n tubby timer Empty Re: blackjack n tubby timer 12th January 2015, 9:28 am

TomeiR

thats really good news. i think the black jack is a really good bit of kit.
so i will need a good sparky to wire this in.

7blackjack n tubby timer Empty Re: blackjack n tubby timer 12th January 2015, 9:56 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

I've got black jack on mine, full closure, proximity sensors and the bit that you will like, remote start and stop! So I can leave it running for as long as I like from when I get out, press the button and then it just turns itself off! Smile it's also really good for starting it up before you get in it so it can warm up nicely by itself before in ready to drive off in it! Smile Get that pal, you'll love it!

8blackjack n tubby timer Empty Re: blackjack n tubby timer 15th January 2015, 3:22 pm

TomeiR

thing is. i got the black jack. got the cat one. wired in the tubby timer. i can get just the remote start module.. cheaper

but again i dont know wheather i should jus rip it all out and put a 650 in

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum