Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Apexi power fc wanted

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Apexi power fc wanted Empty Apexi power fc wanted 7th December 2014, 1:34 pm

Looking for an apexi power fc Ecu cash waiting if right price as struggling to find anywhere to remap my nistune Ecu Sad
Get back to me if you have one please cheers
Pete

2Apexi power fc wanted Empty Re: Apexi power fc wanted 7th December 2014, 3:09 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Where you from Petlesta?

Have you tried:

Martin at MB Automotive.
TRL Developments.

They both do Nistune... Also theres Horsham Developments dow south aswell

3Apexi power fc wanted Empty Re: Apexi power fc wanted 7th December 2014, 7:38 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Yep as above pete plus Gregg at pro tune 

I have a power fc (well 2 actually as ones for my own car) but there not cheap

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Apexi power fc wanted Empty Re: Apexi power fc wanted 8th December 2014, 1:02 am

Yeah it's just that gregg is really busy and martin is a bit too far away for me , I've been in contact with Gordon at street racers who is in Leicester like I am but he's not sorted out his nistune license still but I know he can map apexi so just thought I'd take a stab in the dark and see if there was one going cheapish. Thanks for your help anyway gaz and bob i appreciate it. Good news bob parcel arrived yesterday so will get that switch sent to you ASAP.

5Apexi power fc wanted Empty Re: Apexi power fc wanted 8th December 2014, 2:15 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

The way I look at it mate is... They might be abit far away & cost you abit extra in fuel, But would you rather pay the extra to go further for a good decent map? OR pay out for an engine rebuild later down the line due to a bad map?

Martin & Gregg have both got realy good reputations with Nistune

Maybe hire a trailer for 24hours around £40 & toe it with a diesel if you want to keep fuel costs down & make a day of it.

But seriously a good map is everything to be honest, but up to you matey, Just trying to shed some light Wink

I need mine remapping next year when I get it back on the road & will be taking the trip to see Martin I think

6Apexi power fc wanted Empty Re: Apexi power fc wanted 8th December 2014, 10:21 am

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

If people are busy that's a good thing. If they're not busy you got to ask why. I had to wait a month to have my car mapped. Be patient and get it booked in

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum