Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nomad 52mm pillar pod

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nomad 52mm pillar pod Empty Nomad 52mm pillar pod 2nd November 2014, 11:49 am

GTIR James

Long shot but any one has a 52mm nomad pillar pod let me no. I've emailed nomad but they don't reply.

2Nomad 52mm pillar pod Empty Re: Nomad 52mm pillar pod 2nd November 2014, 5:54 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Supprised mate they got straight back to me made it and i shipped it abroad or was it somewher they dont ship to to help a member out

3Nomad 52mm pillar pod Empty Re: Nomad 52mm pillar pod 2nd November 2014, 10:34 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

ive got a nomad boost gauge, are they any good?

4Nomad 52mm pillar pod Empty Re: Nomad 52mm pillar pod 3rd November 2014, 9:27 pm

GTIR James

I no seems strange Johnny. I will try give them a call tommorow.
Not sure on the quality of the gauges mike. The pods seem pretty good tho

5Nomad 52mm pillar pod Empty Re: Nomad 52mm pillar pod 4th November 2014, 7:01 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Is it just the single pod you are after? If so I may have one for sale soon, but need to measure it to makes sure its 52 mm

6Nomad 52mm pillar pod Empty Re: Nomad 52mm pillar pod 4th November 2014, 7:12 pm

GTIR James

Yep single 52mm Pete. Let me no if you are selling.

7Nomad 52mm pillar pod Empty Re: Nomad 52mm pillar pod 4th November 2014, 7:35 pm

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

Just measured it and yes it's a 52mm, hopefully will be taking it out within the next couple of weeks if you can wait that long?

8Nomad 52mm pillar pod Empty Re: Nomad 52mm pillar pod 4th November 2014, 8:22 pm

didnt bob have for for sale recently or did it sell?

9Nomad 52mm pillar pod Empty Re: Nomad 52mm pillar pod 7th November 2014, 6:54 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

I done a write up about making them, pretty simple and cheap

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum