Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

horsham developments set up??

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1horsham developments set up?? Empty horsham developments set up?? 15th October 2014, 5:13 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

As title says i would like to know if any1 has used them on there r? as i have a mate that has just bought a stage 3a chip and all he has todo is plug in and go as long as he has a bigger turbo 3071r z32 maf and a boost controller and off hes goes is what i have been led to believe??? is this correct? its a s14a hes got.

no rolling road nothing??

seem strang to me

sam

2horsham developments set up?? Empty Re: horsham developments set up?? 16th October 2014, 9:37 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Thats the old way of doingecu tuning with daughterboard added to ecu & the map chips can be swapped out for different pre written tune stages.
Not as good as road or rolling-road custom mapping & modern nistune board or standalone ecu.
that said they can be good & if chip maps tweaked a bit more for your car.
Would never use them without monitoring fueling & knock though .

3horsham developments set up?? Empty Re: horsham developments set up?? 16th October 2014, 11:02 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I would never use a pre written tune without being able to monitor how the engine is performing. In saying that if the tune is based on similar mods to your car, you will potentially save money, as the tune may only need small refining to suit your car Smile

4horsham developments set up?? Empty Re: horsham developments set up?? 16th October 2014, 5:15 pm

gtir_pimp

gtir_pimp

Look on the sxoc and the 350z club. They love h dev and a lot of people on there said his plug n play chips are good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum