Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match Empty Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match 10th September 2014, 9:26 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

I have used halfords in the past, but just dont think it was 100% colour match.
What can I use to get the best colour match to spray a black Gtir bumper in grey tj1.

What pre would be best.

Primer in grey, then grey paint, then gloss?

Help

Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match Imagejpg2_zpsecc90480

2Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match Empty Re: Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match 10th September 2014, 11:28 am

Indy

Hi not too clued up on paints but I'm sure if you go to a paint shop ie resprayers they may be able to mix you some up.

3Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match Empty Re: Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match 11th September 2014, 5:42 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Yes, thought about going to the paint/ spray shop. Just wanted to find out if anyone has used something other than halfords paint.
Unless I just order direct from Nissan.

4Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match Empty Re: Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match 11th September 2014, 6:35 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I would of thought it would be grey primer for kh2 ... if its not right it will affect the base colour ....

5Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match Empty Re: Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match 11th September 2014, 7:21 pm

vvlwezz

Dont you have a local paint supplier? We have a company called john davey round here and his matches are next to perfect. Bearing in mind your TJ1 is 22 years old

6Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match Empty Re: Gunmetal grey-TJ1 best colour match 11th September 2014, 7:29 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

When I sprayed my turini bumper the fresh grey paint was many shades darker than the original paintwork

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum