Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wide arch kit

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wide arch kit Empty Wide arch kit 10th April 2014, 7:54 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Dose aside any one no where I can find the old style/design wide arch kit for the pulsar want it so I can modify the standard skirts to fit I've seen the only on eBay full kit including bumpers and every thing for I think £800 but don't like that one so after the old design one

Let me no if any one can help out
Thanks

2Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 10th April 2014, 8:07 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

? standard skirts fit anyway don't they ?

3Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 10th April 2014, 8:13 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

I don't think the one in eBay you can fit standard skirts I don't want the full kit either just want the front wings and rear arches I got a price of them of £650 for just the arches I thought that was expensive plus I don't like they front wings with the vents in them

4Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 10th April 2014, 8:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Are you talking about the kream devolpements kit ?

5Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 10th April 2014, 8:53 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

No you asked for the old style wide arch kit which is the one i have. You said you wanted old style kit so you could mod the skirts to fit i am saying you dont need to mod the skirts for to fit the original kit. (Se wide arch)    Or am i miss reading what your saying ?

6Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 10th April 2014, 8:55 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I was on about the one he saw on ebay ....wich im sure is the kream one ..... wich isnt the same as the one you have johnny

7Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 8:25 am

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Yeh Johnny am after the one you have and not the Kream developments one don't like they's 
I've seen pictures of the wide arch kit and the standard side skirts are moded to suite the rear quarters 
You got a pictures of your Johnny and we're did you get it from am after the exact same

8Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 10:55 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

johnny bought the whole rolling shell from me and that was the original se Nissan kit

the guy that makes these now who works for kream developments is the same guy that designed the original se Nissan arches so he would still have moulds to make the wings without the cutouts
I know steve ferguson in geordieland has the moulds too (unless he sold them) as he took them off a wing we lent him a few years back

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

9Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 12:30 pm

Steve will have the 2nd generation turini kit maybe even the 3rd version of it as it's different to the turini kit I once had

10Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 4:06 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

I've all already asked Kream developments about the original se kit and they said they don't do it they said that kit wasn't that wide so the kit they sell now is wider 
Where would I find Steve ferguson contact detail will ask him if he will make me the arches

11Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 4:10 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

he wont make the arches
we gave him front wings a while back which he copied and had a mould made by his fibreglass man (was initially for mine and his use only) as we both wanted them for spares incase we had a few mishaps on track.

give him a bell though and see what he says
the company is ferguson motorsport they are porche dealers in the north east

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

12Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 4:33 pm

Don't think he will make them
I asked him a few times he didn't say no but wouldn't commit to a yes
Then I bought a set from a rallycross that martyn(vs irvine) was selling in the end

13Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 5:51 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

So I take it no one dose the wide arch kits besides Kream developments then I think I will have to take a miss on this then was really looking forward to doing this conversion this year as the car will be going in for a full repaint

14Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 5:55 pm

depending on how things go mine could be up for sale but it wont be cheap.and might take time fitting as its very light so might need a few supports making

15Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 6:01 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

robd wrote:depending on how things go mine could be up for sale but it wont be cheap.and might take time fitting as its very light so might need a few supports making

We'll let me no mate will be interested in it depending on price you got any pics of the kit on your car I can PM you my email if you want to send it or just post a pic on here

16Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 9:02 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

nomad wrote:I was on about the one he saw on ebay ....wich im sure is the kream one ..... wich isnt the same as the one you have johnny  
Sorry mate this reply last night was not to your post but the one above it

17Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 9:10 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

If not i know who has both front and rear moulds that match the se kit i have but i wont name names as its not my place but i will ask the question.

18Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 9:29 pm

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

I've pm'd you Johnny

19Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 9:56 pm

johnny gtir wrote:If not i know who has both front and rear moulds that match the se kit i have but i wont name names as its not my place but i will ask the question.
if you mean steve thinks its been mentioned
his car has the same rear arches as you but the front arches are different

20Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 10:09 pm

this is a photo of the original turini front wing it doesnt have the little vent things thats on the later versions

Wide arch kit 100_6437

21Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 10:14 pm

and a view of the rear

Wide arch kit 100_6439

22Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 11th April 2014, 10:37 pm

this is the kit i bought

Wide arch kit Pics1297

it looks wider than the turini kit i used to own but it is very light

23Wide arch kit Empty Re: Wide arch kit 12th April 2014, 8:47 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

no it was not steve. not sure he still has his. I like that kit above looks good

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum